Savvy by DB Bronze Kiss Bronzing Powder

1.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/2/2013 7:50:00 PM

Nasty stuff. All shimmer and no bronze! Poor colour pay-off.
(If you're looking for a low-price bronzer skip this and buy NCY Smooth Skin bronzer! It's gorgeous!)

on 10/13/2012 10:18:00 AM

I agree with the other reviewer on this bronzer. I'm not normally into bronzers,but I have received the NARS laguna in a swap before and have bn using it occasionally since it's coming up to summer here in australia. It's hit pan so I thought I'd buy another bronzer,just a cheapie(nothing like the cost of the NARS one here! It's what,50 bucks roughly???)
Anyway! After wearing this the day after I used my NARS,it made me realize how good it was and how not so great this one was!!!
It's pretty hard to blend and is probably not the right colour/tone for my nc20 skin. Not saying this wudnt work for anyone,give it a go,it's pretty cheap!(I paid about $3! It was on special at priceline)
Just not a fan myself! I guess u cud just use it very lightly to avoid the unblendable sitch?

on 12/15/2009 4:35:00 AM

Savvy by DB is a cheap range of cosmetics available at Priceline stores in Australia. In general I have been impressed with the quality for the price, similar quality as brands such as Face of Australia or Australis but at 30% or more less. The Savvy by DB blushes are some of my favourites. However the bronzer is crap. It makes my skin look very sallow and I find it impossible to blend well no matter how good the quality of my brush. I would suggest the only people who would look any good using this are those who are already quite tanned and want to use it as a contouring product. Even then I'd say give it a miss. At around $5AU you can afford to make a mistake but even so, there are better products out there. Save your $5 for a nice piece of cake instead.

Popular Bronzers