December 20, 2014 | 1404 users online

Styling Products - Lee Stafford - Heat Protection Professional Straightening Iron Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Amyparie

It really helps your hair stay in place all day. The tip of my hair on the right side naturally twists outward no matter how long it is. Since I have a bob haircut, I need to get it fixed every morning.

I use this spray at the tip of hair and blow dry it with a roundbrush and try to make it curve inward. This strengthener spray really makes it stay in place all day. It doesn't leave my hair stiff, sticky, or not very nice to touch at all. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This actually seems to do a great job in terms of acting as a hairspray as well as a heat protector. It really helps the hair stay in place. But sadly like others I just find the smell too strong. Another reviewer mentioned its quite a masculine scent and I couldn't agree more. It also really lingers, I can still smell it in my hair the next day. This would be a great product if you loved the smell, but since I don't really like my hair (or moisturizer or anything!) to smell too strong I think I'll be giving this away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by RihamQ

This is a really good protection from harsh iron straighteners. When I first used it I was suspicious since i left the spray for a bit of time on my hair, and when I used the straightener my hair was stiff! Just get over it and start using the tool and you get a smooth & silky result. The instructions on the bottle says that you should spray your first, blow dry it and then you can use your heat straightener. Gave it 4 stars for rating since the fragrance of your hair afterwards is not wow.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Blodwyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It does protect my hair from the heat but also leaves it crispy and dry, I think because it has so much alcohol in it. Its probably better for people who don't have dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by rlssda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first tried this product whilst getting my hair down for a photo-shoot. I have to say I do love the smell :) and it definitely protects as hair feels in much better condition than without it. As I often straighten my hair without any protection :S

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used quite a few L.S. products over the years since I used to get my hair done at one of their salons. (They're esp. good with short hair styles.) Most of the products I've tried were pretty good, but I just can't get past the fragrance. It's very strong, quite masculine IMO and it lingers.

This is a good product. It gives my hair a lot of shine without weighing it down. I don't straighten my hair often enough to know how well it protects, but it does seem to keep hair straight for longer and prevents frizz.

If you don't mind the fragrance this is definitely worth trying. I've had my bottle for over a year now, and there's still about 1/3 left, so this lasts a long time. I don't think I'll buy it again, just because of the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! Then again I have yet to use a heat protection spray that I didn't like... I don't straighten or curl my hair that often but I feel when I use this spray, my hair ends up looking shiny. My hair naturally is very dry and I've had it highlighted recently also which made it even drier. But whenever I use this spray and style my hair with heat products my friends give me comments like, "wow- your hair seems to not have been affected at all by highlighting!"

The spray itself is quite light. It has a distinctive scent (not a bad one, though) but after being finished with styling my hair I can't smell it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by monsterbeans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I keep using this product. I am a styling junkie, as my hair is naturally all over the place, so I use straighteners (also as curlers) on some bit of my hair almpst everyday, so protection is a must unless I want to have that 'fried' look.

There is a similar product in the LS range, but this review is for the one that comes in the white bottle.

You use it as you would any other heat protection spray. It doesn't leave hair crispy, it smells nice and its not in a aerosol can (meaning it can be fully recycled). My hairdresser always comments on how lovely my hair is despite its heat abuse!

Its not tested on animals and widely available at Boots. They often run a Professional Haircare promotion which Lee Stafford products are always part of. I find the product, which costs 6.99 lasts about half a year, unless I have been doing lots of full heads of curls.

The same range also has a curling iron spray. I don't own actual curling irons, but I use the straightening spray whether I'm curling or straightening.

My only wish? A clear bottle so I could see how much I have left.