Avon Advance techniques Age Retreat Foaming Shampoo

1.0

on 1/9/2010 1:09:00 PM

I purchased this shampoo and matching conditoner for the same reasons as the previous reviewer. I too, have fine dry hair. This Age Retreat shampoo did not improve the health of my hair. All it really did was load it up with silicones so thatit felt greasy at the end of the day. Also has a strong scent that I do not care for. The matching conditioner is useless and has a runny consistency. I much prefer the new Garnier Fructic fortifying shampoo and conditioner.

on 12/14/2009 2:14:00 PM

I purchased this shampoo after reading all of the rave reviews on the avon website. My hair is fine, layered, and shoulder length and has been gradually thinning over the years due to a hormone imbalance. This shampoo does help with breakage, probably due to the silicones in it which give hair a bit of slip. Unfortunately, it coats my hair too much and leaves it feeling dirty and limp. It also has this overwhelming, strong floral scent which I absolutely can't stand. I think I'll stick with the other advance techniques shampoos which smell much better and that still provide enough slip to avoid breakage (the moisture sleek one works well).