Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze

3.7

on 5/10/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been using this product for years. As a matter of fact, I just got finished using it on my nails! LOL Now, I don't have the spray version. I have the bottle/brush version. For me, it has always worked wonderfully! Yes, it does leave somewhat of an oily film, but that helps to dry your polish much faster, and it does moisturize around your nails and cuticles. A little goes a long way. I just looked on the Avon site to see if they were still selling it, and I didn't see any. I hope it's not being discontinued, because it's a great product! Definite repurchase!

on 2/3/2012 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I don't love this product... It may have dried my nails a tiny bit faster, but it pretty much felt like I was spraying baby oil on my nails. Yuck

on 7/16/2011 6:19:00 PM

OMG I could not live without this product. Who has the time to wait for nail polish to dry specially if you are like me and love to apply multiple coats before the clear coat. This is truly a life saver. Will purchase a back up soon since in running on low! It does leave an oily like feeling but that is a small price i prefer to pay could be messy but sooo worth it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! The key to this spray is to wait for your nail polish to set for about a minute before spraying. It works like a gem. Plus, I don't need to put a clear coat on after! I will be repeat purchase this item for sure! My nails are shiny and smudge-free!

on 12/18/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am on my second bottle of this.

It dries my polish quickly and when I massage it into my cuticles and the skin around my fingernails after, it leaves those areas nicely moisturized.

It's often on sale for less than I was paying for the same thing at Sally and professional beauty supply stores.

For all those complaining that it's oily...it's suppose to be...that's how it dries your polish!!! Every other quick dry product I've ever used is oily!!!

on 12/17/2009 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Well, you are supposed to let your polish set for a minute before you spray this on....but I want to spray it now!! You know? I do agree with the other review that this is oily--yuck! Don't waste your money.

on 12/14/2009 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

What a joke. I painted my nails, and sprayed this stuff on. It didnt dry my nails. The formula is oily. I will not buy this again.

Popular Treatments