October 24, 2014 | 938 users online

Polishes - OPI - Pamplona Purple

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color of purple! It is a mid-tone red based purple cream. It goes on smoothly and is opaque in two coats. It looks fab with fair skin on fingers and toes. If you like matching lips and tips, this color would go great with MAC's Heroine. I recommend this shade to anyone that likes purple nail polish. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by msjoannabanana

Just had my mani done with this and can't stop staring at my hands! Such a unique shade, and a very true, perfect creamy bright purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot describe how much I love this polish! Of my entire collection it makes my top 3 and (along with do you lilac it? And got a date to-knight) I particularly love wearing purple nail polish and own more purple than any other colour. Pamplona is amazing. The colour is a perfect dark plum in 2 coats. Application is a dream, so smooth and even. The durability is amazing! I wore it just over a week before experiencing minimal tipwear and natural nail growth (i use an opi base and top coat) and it doesnt stain like i find with some oter purples in my collection. All round a truly perfect polish abd A gorgeous purple creme! I couldnt be happier with it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by janeeugenia

Nice shade but not a fan of OPI period. Expensive and never dries. Thumbs down.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by naticarmen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this shade. It has too much blue in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

This is a pretty purple, but it dried much darker on my nails than the bottle color. I was hoping for a color that leaned a bit more towards fushia, but this looks like a dark grape/plum on my nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by FaerytaleMalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is actually my favorite color ever, and maybe my favorite polish too. Could have worn it with one coat, but two was just perfect. Completely opaque and an almost perfect purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted this colour for so long and couldn't find it in any store as it was a limited edition. I tried Siberian Nights but it's way too dark, I really was looking for a medium purple type of shade.
And then one day, by chance, I found it! I really like the colour, it's stays on for quite a long time if you use a topcoat (I use rapid dry top coat from OPI). The only down side is that it needs 4 coats... After 3 it still was stripey.
But as 4 coats help it to hold on better, I don't mind!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect mid-tone purple to bring out the warm tones of skin! I have plenty of similar colors (congeniality is my middle name, louvre me louvre me not) but this one is definitely different because it`s a medium purple with no shimmer and it looks so SHINY on the nail because of it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

Awesome midtone purple. Applies like a dream. Not too light; not too dark.