November 29, 2014 | 809 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Snatch

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by auraborialis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this shadow! It is the perfect blend of light peachy pink that I've been looking for. This has more peach than pink. (I accidentaly bought Scratch instead of Snatch at Sephora and HATED Scratch because it's so pink it makes me look ill). Yes, this shadow has glitter in it but I don't find it as obnoxious as some of the other reviewers. I like the sparkly effect it gives the tops of my cheeks, and honestly, the glitter isn't that "showy". I wore this to work and my boss actually complimented the color.

I have very yellow, fair skin and this does wonders to warm up my eyelids. I take a big fluffy synthetic shadow brush and sweep this all over from my inner corners up into the crease, and then put a darker shadow on just my lid and voila, polished look for work. The bonus for me is that Urban Decay is cruelty free.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in a UD palette, and never reach for it, ever. It's a peachy base colour, kind of like Scratch (which is one of my fave shadows EVER), but it has chunky, obnoxious glitter in it. Like very very chunky and very very obnoxious glitter. I would much rather add my own glitter topper to Scratch (not sure why I ever would, though).

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A real UD dud!
l think the pink is quite lovely, and maybe scratch would be close? But the glitter makes it impossible to wear for day, which is what I would want it for.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful colour. However, I HATE THE GLITTER! It falls out all over your face. Wouldnt purchase again as long as there is glitter still in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty peachy pink color with gold glitter. TIP: When using this product DRY: tap off any excess and there is literally no glitter that transfers to your lids. Just dab the brush in the shadow and tap it about 5 or 6 times and all that glitter falls out of the brush! Another tip, if you're wanting the glitter effect, apply wet. Get the brush wet and dab it into the shadow and pat it on your lids. The glitter falls out a little but not as much as it would using it dry!

If you want a somewhat similar color without the glitter, pick of Scratch from Urban Decay. :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by jesskimo89

I love this color SO much. It is one of my go-to colors to wear all over, as a highlighter, or whatever. Great at all times of the day, wonderful color on my brown eyes. One HUGE problem though: the glitter fall out. Unless you want to look like a fairy princess, you're going to have to get creative to keep it from getting all over your face. Like I said, I LOVE this color, but sometimes the glitter fall-out is just TOO much to handle. If only there was another color that didn't have the same problem! This being said, I love the color so much, I would still buy it and put up with the glitter.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the colour so much and it works so well on my pale blue-grey eyes, it would be a PERFECT eyeshadow if it weren't for the chunks of glitter! And by chunks I literally mean chunks, they're very noticeable and large and I end up having people tell me that I have glitter on my face throughout the day. =/

I don't know what Urban Decay is thinking throwing glitter in eyeshadows, they've ruined several because of this in my opinion. No one wants glitter fall-out!!! Please listen to us!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this! The color is perfect, and I really like the glitter. I have the same complaint as everyone else with the glitter fallout, but I think its kind of fun too. I keep meaning to try it wet to see if it helps with the fallout or not. Overall tho, I love it and will definitely keep this in my stash.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by kmbieker

I have fair skin with golden undertones and this color looks awesome on me! However, I do have a problem with the glitter like everyone else. Had this color not had the glitter, it would probably be my favorite eye shadow color. It really makes my eyes pop and blends well with other colors in the Show Pony shadow palette.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow came with urban decay's show pony palette. It seems to be a peachy pink color with HUGE chunks of gold glitter. I didn't really realize how big the chunks of glitter were until they were all over my cheeks from the fallout. I had to keep rubbing my cheeks all day to get the glitter off. It was horrible. To make things even worse, the color didn't look that great on me either. It made me look like I had been rubbing my eyes. I might have been able and willing to play around with this color to get it to work or tried when I have more of a tan but the glitter was just too much for me. There is no doubt in my mind that snatch will be thrown away when I am finished with the other colors I like from the show pony palette.