Illamasqua Chased

4.7

on 1/26/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Chased ~ Lilac Pink
This blush is amazing! It comes in a huge pan and is richly pigmented so it will last forever! I only need a tiny bit on my brush for bold color on my cheeks. It blends flawlessly and lasts all day. The swatch in the description was an accurate representation to the actual color. It is worth every penny!

on 4/26/2012 10:19:00 AM

This blush from Illamasqua is absolutely beautiful. It is a bright bold rosy pink. It is VERY pigmented and should be used with a light hand!
The powder has a soft and creamy texture that blends like a dream. Even though it has a matte finish, it doesn't look 'flat'.
It brightens my fair skin very well and I imagine it would look stunning on darker skintones too.

on 4/4/2012 5:38:00 AM

I love this blush, in fact every product I have tried from Illamasqua is right up there in terms of quality, pigmentation and colour.
It's a gorgeous bright, matt pinky rose colour and applies really beautifully straight over foundation and over powder.
I like to go a bit over the top with blush and I only need 1 brush worth for each cheek, if you prefer a subtle look then you'll only need to lightly pick up the powder.

on 9/1/2011 10:31:00 AM

Fantastic blush - love the colour, love the quality.

Highly pigmented, so make sure you don't apply too heavily (unless you want that type of look).

This is a really fun, bold colour. I'm glad I purchased it to amp up my makeup looks on weekends.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This blush is great- the shade is beautiful- it's described as a “Bright rose pink, matt finish”, which is a perfect description.

Chased Pressed Blusher is crazy pigmented, I reccomend applying it with a synthetic brush or duo fiber brush, with a very light hand- or with a regular blush brush, with a VERY light hand.

The lasting power is above average, it has a pleasant, vague scent, and the packaging is beautiful, very Illamasqua- sleek and simple.

Will be purchasing other blushes from Illamasqua soon, these are worth investing in!

on 2/22/2010 12:41:00 PM

WOW! I love this color.
I'm NC30, olive undertones and black hair.
This have to be the most pigmented blushes I ever come across, seriously. They blend awesome, this particular color CHASED is very bright in the pan, but blends , melts just right on. BUT literally I just barely touch the blush brush, because otherwise the result will be like clown cheeks. I use my MAC 187 with this and have had success...
I absolutely recommend ILLAMASQUA blushes.
As for the color is very wearable actually, there's absolutely no shimmer in this, what you get is a beautiful and youthful flush ... (with a LIGHT hand of course) and it will leave you long long lasting irresistible cheeks.

on 12/13/2009 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush. It is the perfect matte pink for my skintone, and requires absolutely no effort at all to get a beautiful finish. It is so easy to blend and lasts all day. I have several Illamasqua blushers and have found them all to be amazingly pigmented and true to the colour in the pan; this is no exception. Not sure how it would look on darker skintones, but on my fair skin it is pretty much the perfect pink.

Popular Blush Products