Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0%...Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0%...Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

A great day time moisturizer. I wish the spf was higher as its only 15 but for the price you can't beat it. I think I paid $4.00. It sinks right into the skin which I love and no breakouts. I will definitely repurchase.

I love this stuff. I randomly picked it up at trader joes A year ago and I've bought many more since then! I have acne prone combination skin and it is great for all seasons except in the winter I usually layer it with another moisturizer on top.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was a regular user of Oil of Olay for years. After a visit to Trader Joes', I purchased the Enriched lotion product and thought I would give it a try. I do miss the scent of Oil of Olay, but the Enrich is a close kissin' cousin. I use it at night after I wash my makeup off. It does not clog my pours, and my skin is nice and soft the next morning. I recommend this product because of the effectiveness and price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Half the price of neutrogena. Don't get quite as much in the container as neutrogena but still cheaper. Love that it is paraben free. Does not clog pores. It is my new favorite!

this has been my FAVORITE moisturizer for 3 years! Its very hydrating and its not heavy or oily. It also (this is a personal pet peeve), say you have just washed your face pat it dry and finish putting on your cream it doesn't take a long time for your face to go back to its natural color and not red because you touched your skin. That sounds complicated haha. My mom and i use it and its an all time favorite! I kid you not when i say i could not live without this, its my holy grail!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my daily moisturizer. It's just hydrating enough, does not in any way aggravate my adult acne, and is unscented, which I find really important in face products. In the summer it doesn't make me feel greasy, and in the winter, if I need a bit more hydration I'll add a single drop of jojoba before blending in my palms and applying. My skin can often be sensitive and irritated from some of the acne products I use, and this always soothes, never stings or burns. It's SPF 15, which I wouldn't rely on for serious sun exposure but it's still something I want in my daily moisturizer. Also, super bonus, it's very affordable. Love it. The only drawback is that the press open cap can leak during travel, but otherwise I find the packaging very convenient and pretty.

This is my daily moisturizer/sunscreen. After spending $$$$$ on daily moisturizers with sunscreen that left me with a white cast or smelling like suntan lotion, I saw a lady putting this in her cart at TJ and asked her if she liked it. She said she loved it better than so many expensive ones she had used, I decided to try it. Perfect! Great formula! Nice.light, moisturizing and basic sun protection. This is a winner! In the summer, I often will switch to SPF 30 sunscreen, but for most of the year it is this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have a very deep dark skin tone and i wear sunscreen everyday to prevent hyperpigmentation and so far this is the only moisturizer with sunscreen that isn't either too heavy, too greasy, or too white. It also dosent cause me to break out. I gave it a 4 because I wish it was spf 30 and it does get a little greasy by the end of the day and i wish it was more matte (my skin is extremely oily) its the best ive found for my sensitive skin and I love that its inexpensive and fragrance free

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've turned so many people on to this product. I lovelovelove it. SPF, moisturizing, not greasy, unscented. Just need to convince the husband to start using it. I put it on my girls' sweet little girl skin. I have at least four bottles of this around at all times!

Love it

This doesn't have high protection so I use it during winter or low key days. It is soothing and moisturizing for my dry skin. Contains Zinc Oxide (soothing), Allantoin (emollient, anti-irritant), and Ascorbic Acid (antioxidant).

It feels tacky and has a slight white cast at first but dries down after a few minutes. Looks good under makeup, might be too moisturizing for a matte look or with heavy foundation, but works fine for light makeup or powdering over.

You probably won't like this if you're very oily or the weather is humid.

I find it more pleasant and quicker to use than regular sunscreen.

The price is excellent, around $5 for 4 oz, although I do go through it fast since the texture is thin and I apply a bit more to make sure I'm getting adequate protection. I buy a few bottles at a time.