August 1, 2014 | 1236 users online

Moisturizers - Trader Joe's - Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this because I love the Nourish facial cleanser. This is a very simple moisturizer. I wish the SPF was a little higher -- I'd feel better wearing it on my face. I use this on my arms, hands, and chest. It is light and doesn't smell like a sunscreen. It moisturizes just fine. If it was SPF 30 -- I'd definitely buy it for me. But I use this on my kids faces on a daily basis -- not for swimming, but just everyday wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by CommerceCitySister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Simple, to-the-point, accessible and does exactly what it says on the tin. A great value and a great product. I won't be without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ZLolitav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried, just blew me away, my skin is so sensitive, it will broken me out if I'm not using the right product.. Definitely will buy again!! Thank you trader joe's!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeLaMusique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing face lotion! I have super sensitive, combination skin and this face lotion is perfect for me. I use it right after I step out of the shower and even use it at night. Super moisturizing and lightweight. Been using this lotion for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by drawntomusic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great daytime moisturizer! I use it after the "nourish all in one cleanser" in the morning. It moisturizes very well without being heavy and creates smooth skin for my bare minerals foundation. It wears light and comfortable all day. I have normal skin, as far as being oily or dry, and occasionally break out due to hormones (TJ's tea tree cleanser cures breakouts!). Makes my skin look bright and healthy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is all pretty and dainty but I'd stay a thousand feet away from this product. It has retinyl palmitate, which is a notorious ingredient as described in ewg, goodguide and other websites.

The few times I used it, I noticed some dark spots appraring on the face when I went outdoors. I am hoping those are reversible as I did not have those before using this lotion.

Otherwise, the lotion is good. It has a matte finish and it is not oily - not to mention the pretty bottle and clever packaging of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Agasuka

What a bargain! Thank Trader Joe's for making such wonderful affordable product.
I think this is better than the Olay's, as it is scent free. When I applied the Olay's on my bare skin after cleansing, I felt a slight sting/ burn sensation.
TJ's never does that. TJ's is gentle, light weight, easy on the face, even the oily times in the summer.
I have used it every single day for 4 years. Each bottle last me almost 6 months.

The low SPF has protected me from the desert sun while driving, and prevented me from further aging in such a low cost.

Keep in mind: For outdoor activities, a sun block with high SPF is needed; For winter months, mix this with a dap of thicker facial cream will keep the face stayed moisturized for the whole day. (I use Vani-cream)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Washuhuara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a trip without checking the rating on EWG.org.
I contains RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A PALMITATE)

I dislike very much throwing away products but I wouldn't give this to anyone I love.
It's going in the bin today.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by caterpillargirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this moisturizer. It's a lightweight but it is plenty moisturizing for me and it's great for sensitive skin and won't clog your pores. A little goes a long way and it's got spf which is a nice perk! It costs under $4 and I use it every day. I'm a big fan of TJ's skincare products. Your skin will thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This moisturizer is perfect! It's as good as Olay's Complete All Day Moisturizer but a lot cheaper (around $4!). It doesn't clog pores and it has SPF so you can wear it for everyday use. I'll definitely be buying it again!