October 21, 2014 | 1161 users online

Moisturizers - Trader Joe's - Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Here's a product I wanted to love but as much as I try, I just don't. If Olay Daily moisturizer works well for you, this one probably will to, but both products aren't moisturizing enough for me. I have combinbation skin - oily-ish forehead, dry undereye, cheek area. It is really not enough to moisturize my dry spots. I have to use another product, like a serum, or gob this stuff on. The price point is fantastic, as are the ingredients. Love the SPF. Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ack! I should have read the ingredients a little more. Isoparaffin and Dimenthicone make me break out along my chin line and down my neck. My skin is very sensitive to the point that I can't even wear a primer. I wish TJ's made a very basic facial cream, the way they make their shampoo and conditioners. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this because I love the Nourish facial cleanser. This is a very simple moisturizer. I wish the SPF was a little higher -- I'd feel better wearing it on my face. I use this on my arms, hands, and chest. It is light and doesn't smell like a sunscreen. It moisturizes just fine. If it was SPF 30 -- I'd definitely buy it for me. But I use this on my kids faces on a daily basis -- not for swimming, but just everyday wear!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by CommerceCitySister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Simple, to-the-point, accessible and does exactly what it says on the tin. A great value and a great product. I won't be without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ZLolitav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried, just blew me away, my skin is so sensitive, it will broken me out if I'm not using the right product.. Definitely will buy again!! Thank you trader joe's!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeLaMusique

Amazing face lotion! I have super sensitive, combination skin and this face lotion is perfect for me. I use it right after I step out of the shower and even use it at night. Super moisturizing and lightweight. Been using this lotion for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by drawntomusic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great daytime moisturizer! I use it after the "nourish all in one cleanser" in the morning. It moisturizes very well without being heavy and creates smooth skin for my bare minerals foundation. It wears light and comfortable all day. I have normal skin, as far as being oily or dry, and occasionally break out due to hormones (TJ's tea tree cleanser cures breakouts!). Makes my skin look bright and healthy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is all pretty and dainty but I'd stay a thousand feet away from this product. It has retinyl palmitate, which is a notorious ingredient as described in ewg, goodguide and other websites.

The few times I used it, I noticed some dark spots appraring on the face when I went outdoors. I am hoping those are reversible as I did not have those before using this lotion.

Otherwise, the lotion is good. It has a matte finish and it is not oily - not to mention the pretty bottle and clever packaging of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Agasuka

What a bargain! Thank Trader Joe's for making such wonderful affordable product.
I think this is better than the Olay's, as it is scent free. When I applied the Olay's on my bare skin after cleansing, I felt a slight sting/ burn sensation.
TJ's never does that. TJ's is gentle, light weight, easy on the face, even the oily times in the summer.
I have used it every single day for 4 years. Each bottle last me almost 6 months.

The low SPF has protected me from the desert sun while driving, and prevented me from further aging in such a low cost.

Keep in mind: For outdoor activities, a sun block with high SPF is needed; For winter months, mix this with a dap of thicker facial cream will keep the face stayed moisturized for the whole day. (I use Vani-cream)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Washuhuara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a trip without checking the rating on EWG.org.
I contains RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A PALMITATE)

I dislike very much throwing away products but I wouldn't give this to anyone I love.
It's going in the bin today.