Mill Creek Keratin Shampoo

3.7

Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin, panthenol (provitamin B5), henna extract, chamomile extract, nettle extract, rosemary extract, comfrey extract, quillaja extract, barley extract, sodium myreth sulfate, cocamidropopyl betaine (coconut oil), cocamphoacetate lauramide, balsam peru, apple pectin, allantoin, sodium caseinate, magnesium citrate, disodium EDTA, tocopherol (vitamin E), organic aloe vera gel, octyl dimethyl PABA, citric acid, organic essential oil, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, botanical fragrance.

on 7/13/2014 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love my Paul Mitchell Awapuhi. But it's expensive and after this was mentioned as a good cheap keratin safe shampoo I bought it off iherb. It's not good. It leaves my hair straw dry. I have thick wavy colour treated hair. I use flat irons too. So I need a good moisturising shampoo. This ain't it. Not repurchasing.

on 3/26/2012 8:05:00 AM

Worst shampoo I have ever used, it doesn't clean your hair well and leaves builds-up. Worst of all, after washing, my hair becomes less softer, I mean hardened which makes my hair looks lifeless! I should probably go back to my beloved philip kinsley moisture balancing shampoo.
btw, the smelll is annoying !

I've used a lot of organic-y shampoos and as long as they get my hair clean, I'm fairly happy.

HOWEVER, this shampoo has put me off on a couple of counts: it very much smells like kid's cherry-flavored medicine--enough for me to be bothered. I'm usually fine with even strong herbal scents, but this just smells sickeningly sweet to me. I also find the consistency runny compared to most other shampoos, and it takes a good bit of the stuff to lather up effectively. (I have mid-length, fine/medium hair, and I usually end up washing it twice with this product.)

Again, it gets my hair clean in the end, but I'm not likely to repurchase.

REALLY impressed with this. went to buy the biotin shampoo after reading great reviews but there was one lone bottle of this left (is it DC'd??) and the writing/ingredients on the bottle of this was more up my alley. after even the first shampoo (of two), in the shower, my hair felt soft. i used my earthscience conditioner and wow is my hair soft and clean feeling. very happy with this purchase.

fyi, i have medium-long, damaged, growing-out but previously bleached, thick, voluminous, wavy-curly caucasian hair.

on 3/4/2010 4:58:00 PM

Love this shampoo. It is gentle and keeps my hair soft, shiny, bouncy and healthy. Best of all I absolutely love the scent! If you have ever tried Nexxus Humectress and liked the scent, this one smells very similar to that. I love it!

on 12/12/2009 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my new HG!!! Woohoo! I have very long, thick hair, and have had such a hard time finding a natural product that left it manageable! After washing it with this and the conditioner, it seemed like it would be the same with this one. But I let it dry to be sure and the results are amazing! So easy to brush! And it's always shiny, but it feels better than ever! I'm so happy, and I used half as much conditioner as I usually do! I am truly delighted, and will continue to purchase this! It feels cleaner than with any other natural shampoo I've tried!

Popular Shampoos