October 25, 2014 | 1640 users online

Shampoo - Mill Creek Keratin Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love my Paul Mitchell Awapuhi. But it's expensive and after this was mentioned as a good cheap keratin safe shampoo I bought it off iherb. It's not good. It leaves my hair straw dry. I have thick wavy colour treated hair. I use flat irons too. So I need a good moisturising shampoo. This ain't it. Not repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by zhuchan110

Worst shampoo I have ever used, it doesn't clean your hair well and leaves builds-up. Worst of all, after washing, my hair becomes less softer, I mean hardened which makes my hair looks lifeless! I should probably go back to my beloved philip kinsley moisture balancing shampoo.
btw, the smelll is annoying !

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by coppersnowflake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've used a lot of organic-y shampoos and as long as they get my hair clean, I'm fairly happy.

HOWEVER, this shampoo has put me off on a couple of counts: it very much smells like kid's cherry-flavored medicine--enough for me to be bothered. I'm usually fine with even strong herbal scents, but this just smells sickeningly sweet to me. I also find the consistency runny compared to most other shampoos, and it takes a good bit of the stuff to lather up effectively. (I have mid-length, fine/medium hair, and I usually end up washing it twice with this product.)

Again, it gets my hair clean in the end, but I'm not likely to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

REALLY impressed with this. went to buy the biotin shampoo after reading great reviews but there was one lone bottle of this left (is it DC'd??) and the writing/ingredients on the bottle of this was more up my alley. after even the first shampoo (of two), in the shower, my hair felt soft. i used my earthscience conditioner and wow is my hair soft and clean feeling. very happy with this purchase.

fyi, i have medium-long, damaged, growing-out but previously bleached, thick, voluminous, wavy-curly caucasian hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by tina_g

Love this shampoo. It is gentle and keeps my hair soft, shiny, bouncy and healthy. Best of all I absolutely love the scent! If you have ever tried Nexxus Humectress and liked the scent, this one smells very similar to that. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by winian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my new HG!!! Woohoo! I have very long, thick hair, and have had such a hard time finding a natural product that left it manageable! After washing it with this and the conditioner, it seemed like it would be the same with this one. But I let it dry to be sure and the results are amazing! So easy to brush! And it's always shiny, but it feels better than ever! I'm so happy, and I used half as much conditioner as I usually do! I am truly delighted, and will continue to purchase this! It feels cleaner than with any other natural shampoo I've tried!