December 21, 2014 | 929 users online

Polishes - E.L.F. - Bubble Gum Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by youngpunkk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This has, for a long time, been my go to, favorite mid-tone pink polish in my collection. I love the shade, first of all -- just like the name says, it's a bubblegum pink. It's flattering on my skintone and is great for a fun, candy colored mani.

The price on this can't be beat. I bought it from the Elf website when it was only a dollar, but at the current price of $2, it's still an unbeatable deal.

The formula is pretty good. Even coverage in two coats, not streaky, dries evenly, wear time is good (though that, for me, depends on the person more than the polish). Is it as great as a high end polish? Of course not. But it's still a great product, especially for the budget minded lady or gent.

The reason I only gave this four lippies and not five is the packaging -- I like how it looks, but the top is sort of difficult to grip while painting, and for that I had to knock off a lippie. I'm clumsy enough on my own without needing packaging to make it worse.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by red99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this nail polish thinking it was a bright barbie pink color. I'm not sure if it is just the batch that I recieved but it is NOT true to the swatches on their website or even the color in the thumbnail for this review/website.
It is definately not a bright barbie pink, it is more of a muted darker pink.
That said I still love E.L.F products and the formula isn't horrible although I only wore it once, but I was disappointed with this product

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by malonb

i'm reviewing the old formula(when it was a dollar), i purchased this before they changed it. the formula is kind'a goopy and you cannot get away with just one coat. i find at least 2 are needed(i did 3). it does leave streak marks(as you can see from the pics) but can easily be disguised with a topcoat. what i loved was the brush, i had the easiest time putting it on with minimal clean up. drying time was decent(half an hr maybe, for 3 coats). i find it's true to color. i would repurchase(and have), but perhaps in different shades(not sure this is really my color). overall, pretty good for a dollar. i've also purchased others of this line from stores such as ROSS, TJMax, Big Lots and dollar stores/dollar trees usually carry ELF which is discontinued on their site.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Really pretty and flattering barbie pink color but at the same time kinda ordinary (for a barbie pink color =). It's a little less vibrant than I would want but I'm glad I got it, it applies really easily and dries fast. The brush is good too. It's opaque in one coat but I prefer to apply two. It lasts two to three days on the nails without chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by ora613

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To be honest I bought this for my 3-yr-old granddaughter. But I'm amazed to say that I like it for myself. It's really a very tender pink color, not at all garish. I'm wearing it on my toes now, and will use it on my hands in the summer. I did get some streaking, but I think it was because I was in a hurry and didn't let the layers dry at all. Anyway, a fun polish, but I need something more Barbie for my little sweetie.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by jaaasmine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this color! It reminds me of a color I would wear as a little girl or a Barbie pink color. Super cute! When I received this item though, it was separated a bit like another reviewer said. I don't expect this nail polish to last very long. But for only $1, it's pretty decent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very cheap product, and I feel that you get what you pay for. I used this once. It was nothing special. I had it put away for a couple monthes (winter) and when I pulled it back out it was completely weird looking. The color separated... There are 2 colors that remain. A hot pink and a soft white. Looks like the colors are split down the middle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

color: 4/5. pretty bright pink color. Good against pale skin. A very pretty color, but a bit too bright/flashy on me.
application: 3/5. The applicator is not easy to maneuver.
drying time: 4/5. Dries pretty fast.
lasting power: 4/5. It lasts for as long as more expensive brands.
Ingredients: 5/5. DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde free!!
Only reason I won't buy it again is because the color doesn't really match with my personality. I will definitely buy ELF polishes in other colors though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by AmandaEve011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color and it stays on! I had bought a light pink from Sally's Beauty for $7 and it didn't stay on or go on nicely, it was horribly - luckily I found this and I use it for me and my 3 year old daughter...bottomline, love this color!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very pretty pink color, great value!