Maybelline Moisture Extreme - Peach Mocha

on 6/19/2010 2:07:00 PM

This is a medium brown with a slight peach tone to it. A bit too brown for me to like it a lot, but good if you have warm tones. Not a very unique color.

on 1/25/2010 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this lippie- it's a neutral peachy shade. It has enough rosey and brown undertones to look very natural and polished. The consistency is moist and the color is flattering on my fair skin. It wasn't a "wow!" sort of color though, kind of nondescript, but pretty nevertheless.

on 1/23/2010 8:06:00 PM

I love this color! It really complimented my skin tone and looks almost natural, like a lip stain. It would be HG for me if it had more pinky/red undertones. It makes my lips look more brown than i would like!

However, when paired with any light peach/pink lip gloss, it truly looks great.

on 12/11/2009 3:07:00 AM

JULY UPDATE: Maybelline has discontinued Peach Mocha and Nude Blush, which are two of my all time favorites. I am still upset about Peach Mocha. It's my go to lipstick for during the day. I have a chronic illness and haven't been well this summer and I have my DH scouring the drugstore's for Peach Mocha ~ I know he's a keeper, isn't he...

Peach Mocha is a gorgeous, warm brown with pink/peach overtones. This lipstick is close to Rum Raisin, but slightly lighter in color. This color is one of my new favorites and runs a close tie with Nude Blush. I wear this lipstick with my brown eye-shadows and Nude Blush with my purple/grey shadows. Like all Moisture Extreme lipsticks it doesn't stay on, but I don't mind reapplying because these lipsticks smell and taste so good. I now own five of these lipsticks and I will buy more...

Popular Lipsticks