April 16, 2014 | 1463 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Powderazzi

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this in a swap on here & I absolutely LOVE this. Hate the brush though. The sizes are small, but this is a nice sampler of the powders. I love Coralista , and I would have never even thought to try this because I have Nars Super "O", but I like this better because it's more natural and easier to control. I really love Hoola too, and usually i'm not into bronzers. I'm not crazy about Dallas though, but maybe it would flatter other skintones. I will be buying the full sizes of Coralista and Hoola when this runs out! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by hopeandpray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I accidentally ordered this on the internet but was glad I did! Hoola is my HG for contouring but due to it's packaging it's a nightmare to carry around so this mini set came in useful. I'm not big into blush but found coralista a very soft colour that was easy to use.If I'm travelling anywhere I bring this along with some tm and that's my face done. I haven't used dallas yet but for the other 2 products alone this is a great kit. With warm toned very pale skin it's hard to find anything that looks good but these all do. I use mini brushes and don't wear makeup every day so the sizes suited me perfectly

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not that happy with this... the packaging is tacky IMO, not like the other BeneFit products! It is way smaller than I thought it would be.The brush it comes with isn't big enough to apply enough product, and the pockets the blushes are in are too small to use another brush on. Arghhh so awkward!
It seems odd to put Coralista with Hoola and Dallas because Coralista is a very pretty blush whereas the other too are more bronzing type products. It looks cute for the handbag but I don't really see the point unless you just wanted to test the colours.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

OK Pros ~ 3 Great products for $30! (compared to one product for $28)
~ Products are amazing and rightfully popular!
~ Coralista is a wonderful blush for many skin tones, Dallas is a shimmery bronzer equally awsome and Hoola is a nice matte bronzer.
~ CUTE Packaging! This will look adorable in your bathroom cabinet or in your purse ( i like to carry it in my purse because it is just so adorable i want everyone to see it! )
NOW FOR THE Cons (there is only one!) ~ Unfortunately, although the packaging is incredibly cute, it is not very funtional, at least for me! Yes you get 3 products, but they are very tiny (i was surprised at the size when it came in the mail) not too tiny to use but definitely makes it difficult to apply to your face since the blush ends up all over the tip of the brush and therefore applys too thick and condensed (make sense?) I like to be able to swirl my entire brush in a blush before applying, it goes on more sheer that way. For this reason i won't be re-purchasing this particular product, but i will forever be in love with Benefit's blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Cornpopgirl

Bronzed rosy cheeks. Check. Bronzed flushed cheeks. Check. Added definition. Check. I use this every day and for every look. The only drawback is slight... by mid afternoon it needs a touch up. I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by aksaiyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is really great set! It's $30 for 3g each of Coralista, Hoola, Dallas boxed powders. Considering that I love mini stuff and that the Bobbi Brown mini Chrom Shimmerbricks are also 3g but costs $42 this is an awesome deal!
This set is great because it contains 3 of benefit's most pigmented boxed powders!
The color I desperately wanted to try was Coralista. But I can't justify the risk because in my country you can't return and every powder is $38 for us! Also, I've always wanted one of these palettes ever since I saw one but the colors from the previous years had Dandelion instead of Coralista, so it turned me off. I've also been interested in Hoola, Dallas is just a bonus for me.
Coralista is a beautiful corally pink with gold shimmer that is so fine it looks like just a sheen.
Hoola is a matte bronzer, also great for contouring.
Dallas is a really cool bronzer and blush mixed together kinda powder. It was a pleasant surprise for me as I didn't expect to like it much. Now I love all three of the colors in the palette!
I'd say it'll be a great buy if you are interested in 2 out of the 3 powders.

Now, the brush it came with was rather soft but not super soft, and it's not pokey at all. It's good for on the go when you are in a pinch. Also, the size of the pans could be shallower and bigger rather than smaller and deeper becuase its hard to fit my blush brush (187SE) in there. What I end up doing is just to swirl it half in and half out of the box and rotating as I swirled. This made a small mess, but it worked :P

Like all Benefit Boxed powders it is in that impractical cardboard packaging (although super cute). However, I've thrown it in my bag for weeks and the cover had neither come off nor did the box get beaten into pulp. The corners just got a tad squished and some of the colorful paper on the packaging was scraped off.

This is, once again, a greta way to try out Benefit boxed powders, especially for the first time. After getting this I was so in love with Coralista I bought the full size. Now this goes in the bag and big Coralista sits on my table :D
I'm an NC25 Asian.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by charla21

i wanted hoola and coralista so when this came out i went for it without thinking. i was a bit concerned that the powders wouldnt last as long but they do.. you get a great price and a compact set of 3 with this ideal for traveling. if there are two sades you really want i suggest going with this than the individuals. love it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by hudi7

I love benefit bronzers and thought this was a great idea to be able to try different ones together without having to buy the full size products. The small brush works well for me as i only sweep it on my cheeks and i also like to mix the different colours. its great for travelling and weekends away as it doesnt take up too much space in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cchien

I LOVE THIS!!! this blush pallete is really versatile and beautiful on my nc 25-30 skin. i dont use the little brush that comes with it though. i love layering coralista over dallas or hoola for a more stand out color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a n15, but in winter or when I'm ill/stressed/tired I'm around n10.

POWDERAZZI contain's two of Benefit's biggest selling blushes and their HG bronzer in one palette, so it's ideal for keeping in your bag or car. It is a wonderful way to test out Benefitís bestsellers without having to invest in the full size products.

I use all three of the powders and this set inspired me to buy two of the products full sized. I'd especially recommend POWDERAZZI to those with a fairer skintone, who struggle to find flattering shades.

CORALISTA - a pink/peach. Has a light golden gleam.

HOOLA - light/medium bronze. Sheer, with a matt finish.

DALLAS - medium dusky pink/bronze. Slight shimmer.
* Is more pigmented than the other two, so be careful when applying.