October 1, 2014 | 1201 users online

Treatments (Face) - Melvita - Borage Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by chocface85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An extremely moisturising, pure anti-ageing oil. The packaging is smart, it is 100% organic and the bearing all these qualities in mind, it makes the price fantastic! Well worth the money, got a great deal on Active beauty.co.uk! I also have the Melvita hand cream which is also lovely and moisturising! I use the Borage oil as a hydrating night treatment. I have to say, it does not sink in easily, but you can do a facial massage for ten minutes to massage it in, which is a nice treat for your skin. This bottle will go a long way, you can even use it in your hair to tame stray fly aways por as a mask over night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I heard good things about using jojoba oil on really dry skins, but was also interested in Borage Oil. Borage oil is great for repairing skin, as it is chock full of essential fatty acids. It's also supposed to wonderful for it's anti-aging properties. Couldn't we ALL use a little of that?

I was nervous about putting oils on my face, but my skin loves this and drinks it up with passion. It leaves the skin very well softened and smoothed. I do feel that it has help my skin feel firmer and smoother.