September 23, 2014 | 1050 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Weleda - Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good packaging & lovely pomegranate scent but nothing remarkable other than that. Slightly oily/greasy. I got it free but wouldn't buy again because there are better, cheaper hand cream at the supermarket.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by sannavire

I'm on my third tube and I love this cream! It smells nice. Only negative thing is that the tube always breaks when I have it in my bag... So now its my night hand cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Boo -- I had high hopes for this one since it's Weleda. I used this every single night for a month -- still have plenty left in the tube but does absolutely nothing to moisturize or soften. I will not purchase this again and can not recommend. There are cheaper hand cremes/lotions that are MUCH better at half the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I live in Germany where Weleda is omnipresent and highly respected. Unsurprisingly, I have tried many of their products over the years, but unfortunately found many of them to be unsuitable for my sensitive skin due to their highly fragranced nature.

It's perhaps a bit ironic, then, that I find the scent of their pomegranate hand cream to be the best thing about the product: yum! Initially it moisturised my hands well too, and I thought I was onto a spendy but effective winner.

Unfortunately, the moisturising benefits not only do not last, but after a few days my hands looked rougher and generally worse than before I ever started using the cream. I forced myself to use it up because this product isn't cheap, but I would definitely not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by cadbury

This hand cream is not very moisturising. I do not find it greasy - it sinks in fairly quickly. It also has a very strong herbal smell that most people (including me) would find off putting - I would not use this in the company of others.

I have never been consistent with using hand cream, as a result my fingers look more lined than they should. I have almost used up the tube and although it is better than nothing, I haven't noticed any long term benefits, the simplest of which would be better hydration. I cannot say whether it can help prevent age spots or sun spots.

Weleda's Skin Food on the other hand is highly moisturising, very thick and hard to spread on its own. The only use I have found for the Pomegranate hand cream is to mix it with Skin Food to make it easier to spread.
I would recommend Skin Food if you are looking for an all natural moisturiser, not the Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream.

I also wonder why so many Weleda products, like this one, contain alcohol - does it help the ingredients penetrate better, or is it counter productive?

I received this as a bonus gift when buying other Weleda products, and would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by geideja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My local stores stopped selling Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Hand Cream and I noticed that Weleda's hand cream at my health store so I gave it a try.

It moisturizes really well but I only use at night because it is kinda greasy. It makes my hands really soft and smooth. But... The smell! It is somewhere between citrus lysol and wet dog. Gah. ;p

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

I work as a cashier now and the bags REALLY dry out my hands (my finger tips have been splitting, NOT cute and NOT fun). I tried a bunch of different lotions and they all worked 'fine', but this really helped! It's a little greasy when you first put it on...reminds me of mineral sunscreen without the chalky whiteness. However, I think that's part of the key to it working so well. It soaks in after a few minutes and leaves my hands really soft. It has a light pomegranate-fruity smell that reminds me of some kind of candy. The metal tube is ok, but I seem to remember them being a pain when you get close to the end of a tube. Still, nourished hands are priceless. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by iheartbeauty11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pomegranate line! I also use the body wash and the body oil after a bath or shower. Delicious!!! They even make a mini travel set which I have myself and have bought for so many friends that are now hooked!! Makes my skin so soft and stays that way after a few hand washes while at work. I usually apply twice. Once am and once pm. I do wish this tube didn't have sharp ends. It snagged my sweater! You don't need much...a little goes a long way! I bought this for stocking stuffers this year for my family. It comes with gloves to put on and let the cream soak in overnight.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by bkaips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Hmmm....not sure what to even say about this one. Thankfully I found 2 full size tubes of this at my local Goodwill and only paid $2 each. Had I paid the retail $12 each for them I would have been kicking myself in the #$%.
Pretty much just kinda sits there and looks greasy. Deeply moisturizing?? I think not and the scent, I'm not sure how to even describe it. Floor wax? Shoe polish? Grandpa's awful cologne?

Not sure what this is supposed to do or if it really does anything. I will use it up just because what's in it really is supposed to be good for the skin, so while I may think it does nothing, perhaps it does. But once this crap is gone...amen it's gone for good!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by JenPhil1313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought a teeney sample tube to keep in my purse. And it was a little prcey for such a tiny amount, but I was willing to pay a little more for "all natural". Well, none the less, this does pretty much nothing with regards to moisturizing my hands and nails. I see no difference in the state of my skin after I use it- it's like I rubbed nothing on. The smell is light and nice. I'll use it up but would not repurchase or recommend.