September 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Smudge Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have it for 2 years now and wash it very often.

I use it mostly for correctors.

Soft, dont loose hair/shape, super useful to cover small spots etc.

Availability

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a gem. It applies eye liner in powder form beautifully,.... And with such precision with very little fall out. Absolutely love this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this little brush for any kind of detail work I want to do be it crease work or highlightning my tearduct this is the perfect brush. It is just dense, soft and small enough to be used both for placing shadow and for blending. Perfect brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I got this free with the smokey eye set using a promo code.

This is great as a crease brush and for a smudge brush. The size is perfect for my small Asian eyelids. Before this, I would have to use the tip of any general eyeshadow brush, but it was never really precise enough. With this brush, I can start at the outer lashline and line it a little to get rid off the darkest color, then move to my outer crease and blend into the rest of my crease line.

I could never get a true smokey eye or good contour look before this brush... I never had this kind of precision before. This brush it wonderful! The tip is... similar to the size of a tic tac, and is just very very precise, delivers pigment well, and you can definitely smudge the contour of your crease out well with this brush... just don't pack too much pigment on!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this wonder brush almost everyday. If I had to recommend any brush out of the entire line of EDM brushes it would be this brush. It is so hardy, so well made, so very soft, so sturdy and well packed. It smudges like a dream!! And its just a beautiful brush to look at and hold. Amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by gryph

I really like this brush. I don't do much smudging, but it is great for putting shadow on the outer V and along the lower lash line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This brush is soft, has a medium sized length to it, oesn't shed, or have any type of funny scent to it either.

I do use it to do a little bit of smudging around the eyes with my mineral powders and it works pretty okay for that. The only time that I really refer to use this brush is when I plan on doing a type of smoky eye look. And, this brush definitely comes in handy for that.

However, I don't use or even need this brush for the majority of simple eye makeup looks that I do, Also, its performance is decent at best. And, becauseof these 2 factors, this is why, I decided to rate this brush a 3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Consistent EDM value! This is a fantastic brush for smudging eyeliner and/or eye shadow along the lash line. Perfect length and size, and the bristles are strong enough without feeling hard. Plus it's synthetic, which I totally prefer. Great purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by princessshar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush works very well for smudging colour along the outer v, or smudging eyeliner or eyeshadow for a smokey eye look. I use this brush a lot and found that its very good for grabbing up all that mineral eyeshadow from the lid, and it really holds it into the bristles and delivers great colour pay off with very little fall-out when you apply it to the eyes. I'm glad to have purchased this. I use this in my crease too, it forms a very precise line but i smudge the very top edge with this and it evens out that harsh line beautifully. It works good for me as I have big eyes and very small crease space, so this gets right in there. its also good for those of you with small eyes. I recommend this for mineral eye makeup users.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I bought this hoping that I could use it for either smudging eyeshadow along my lashlines or as a crease brush - and I'd say its decent as a smudge brush and semi-decent as a crease brush. It does work to blend out eyeliner quite well, and is really nice for tracing the outer v with precision. However, I find that this brush is a little bit too stiff to really work into your crease, and a little too dense - you'll end up with a pretty straight harsh line in your crease with this brush, and will need to use another brush to blend it out - which I find is a bit too much work when I could use a better crease brush that does both at the same time. Its not bad for the price, and I do use it, but its not a brush Im in love with or would buy a back-up of, essentially I think that you could find better brushes for either smudging (something smaller and and more precise) or for the crease/outer V (something softer and a little less dense).

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No