November 24, 2014 | 964 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Solutions Winter Fabulously Clean Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looks and smells a little cheap but working really good in winter. Very gentle but cleanses well.
P.S. I didn't get discontinued, it just changed the design of package a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by josesusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin come winter time and this cleanser really does the trick. Its very moisturizing and well priced

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by AudB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Of all the Solutions lines, this one was the best thought out. It's really too bad it is going to be discontinued. The cleanser is a creamy foaming cleanser. It doesn't go on well with a washcloth as it doesn't rinse out of the cloth very well, but it is perfect if applied and worked in with your hands. It rinses very cleanly without drying. My face felt slightly tightened and very clean. It got off all my make-up, too. When used with the day & night creams in the same line, it does a good job of keeping my combo skin hydrated. The only thing I didn't try in this line was the mask.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

Eeek, this cleanser sucks! Can we all agree that a cleanser should not leave any residue on your skin? Well this one definitely does. As another reviewer wrote, your face is almost dry before you even use your towel b/c there is some kind of water repellent film that is left on your skin. It makes your skin feel 'grippy'. lol, idk the right descriptive word, but that made up one will do. It also smells really bad! I got it for $3.99 CAN and I don't think AVON will be selling it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by inthiscity

I love love this cleaner. I have eczema and have recently been on duac for hormonal acne. This cleaner is the only thing that cleans everything (mascara even) without either leaving my skin tight or causing other problems. You can get these really cheap on sale... bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by peachsmom

Love this cleanser. I tend to break out with stress and hormones, even though in the winter I experience some dryness. This cleans thoroughly and gently -- no raccoon eyes from "leftover" mascara, no eye irritation from the cleanser, no zits, no dry patches.

I used to use Cetaphil AND either Neutrogena's salicylic acid acne cleanser or goat's milk soap, and still broke out and had mascara smudges under my eyes. Now I just use this, with much better results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very dry skin and psoriasis that gets worse in the winter so I decided to try this. I noticed my face felt dry afterward, like I had already dried it off, which is good I suppose. I noticed after a few days my skin looked and felt better. This cleanser deep cleans and leaves my skin feeling soft and I also noticed my dry patches improved. I will stock up on it so I can use it year round. It's also only $6. I use it with my neutrogena wave on a regular cotton pad. Works great!