July 28, 2014 | 2083 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Moisturizing Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by kristi383

i bought this foundation after hearing all the hype about Bobbi Brown, but i wasn't pleased with this product. it was very heavy and too much "yellow." I have got Asian skin and it definitely didn't compliment my skin colour/tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by minburke

This foundation is ok.. I find it really heavy and it doesn't give the dewy look I usually go for. I find it really dulling for the complexion if that makes any sense. Maybe good for poor skin quality to cover up everything and build upon but not a wise choice for anyone with ok skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2006 12:52:00 PM More reviews by su_su

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The foundation looked good when I tried it at the beauty counter but it melted and became oily after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2005 2:14:00 PM More reviews by LIGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best foundations for dry skin, goes on light and provides coverage all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by mscolor

Gt this as a sample, the bb sa was reali nice to pour it in a tube for me to try as they do not have samples for this n i reali couldnt decide! This came on really thick on me and imo it was rather hard to blend as compared to other liquid foundations i tried b4..but nice shade! n it is reali very moisturising for the face- so great for dry skin gals! But a def. nono for gals wif oily skin..don tink i will go back n purchase e full size bottle tho..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2005 1:39:00 PM More reviews by cvasbinder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to decide that I don't really like this foundation. The color and texture are great but no matter how little I use at the end of the day I look like I'm wearing a mask of foundation. I like to apply foundations with a brush so I can control the coverage. I like it to be as sheer as possible but still enough to give me some coverage. On me this foundation seems to dry to a chalky finish that just looks too made up. And this is supposed to be a moisturizing formula! I also wish the bottle came with a pump as its easy to pour out too much and I end up wasting it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2004 7:41:00 AM More reviews by redov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this in number 1(i needed 0 but it was sold out everywhere)great and moisturizing...my skin seems to get a bit itchy at night(after erasing it) but can't tell if its the foundation or just because i'm off roaccutane..
nonetheless it's the best out there so far..so i mix ddf organic sunblock with it to make it a shade lighter..also the spf is a great plus. smells good too.
plus, i don't know if they do this in the states, but in asia they give you a convenient little plastic pump so you're not overpouring.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by in_the_pink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like 2 things about this product; the fact that it has a pump dispenser which is really handy, and the colour (porcelain really warms up cool-toned PPP skin). other than that, it makes flakes stand out and no matter how much i moisturized, it still made my skin look flaky.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2003 5:05:00 AM More reviews by oshinko

I used several foundations like MAC hyper real #100, LM #porcelain ivory but gonna stick to this one. It's moisturising and instantly absored into skin. and the colour(#PORCELAIN) is not too "white" which is good for my pale Asian skin. It goves me the "LOOK".

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by unicorn17114

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i finally tried it! the infamous foundation stick from bobbi! yes,it worked great,was almost worth the 35 bucks. the prodduct made my skin look seamless and gave it an actual glow, belive or not, but was very sticky to the touch, and leaves a stain on your fingers. my skin looked so great, though,i really didnt care,im giving it a 4.