October 24, 2014 | 1525 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Espresso Pressed Eye Shadow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Espresso is a med deep neutral brown. Perfect for the crease or outter corner (depending on the look you're after). I find the Ben Nye mattes to be smooth, nicely pigmented and slightly powdery which makes them easy to blend and great to work with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great deep, rich, matte brown eyeshadow - this eyeshadow is one of the darkest brown colors I have ever seen and IMHO is a great dupe for MAC's Espresso Eyeshadow. I love using this color to darken my contour color (I often use this instead of using a black eyeshadow) and the lightest of light touches is needed when applying this color because you run the risk of mudding the whole eye design.

As with all Ben Nye pressed eyeshadows, this eyeshadow is finely milled, very pigmented, very blendable, and has staying power. This eyeshadow has won a permanent place in both my heart and my makeup collection. The best thing about it is that it comes in a 36mm pan and only costs $6 and I purchased mine from The International Fun-Shop (www.stagemakeuponline.com) and can also be found in costume stores or anywhere where theatrical makeup is sold.