October 20, 2014 | 1115 users online

Liquid - Coastal Scents - Undercover HD Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So i got a sample in shade st-10 and i thought it would match fine since i knew 11 was too dark and 9 would not work. But the undertones were not yellow enough for me which came ad a shock since i thought this line ran more yellow. Very disappointed. It also only gave me light to medium coverage. I like full covered because it can be sheared out to my desired look or cover everything. The finish was matte and its not sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Nataliaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased the lightest shade, but the color is just so yellow that I'd be shocked if it actually matched somebodys skin tone perfectly. The coverage of it was horrid also. It didn't cover anything, it just sat on the top of my skin. Wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by beautyarte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I recently made a big coastal scents purchase (my first!) and I love foundation so usually when I test out a brand I try the foundations. This is actually very light weight but it is not the first foundation to make my eyes irritated and watery. I used a Loreal foundation before that did the same (it doesn't get in my eye at all I just put it on my face.) so I am guessing there is a similar component in this one but this feel absolutely fantastic on my skin. It is not full coverage so if you have little to no blemishes this is going to look fantastic. I use this during the day or sometimes just under my eyes and add another foundation (MUFE matifying foundation) for more coverage and set it with MUFE HD powder and it looks absolutely flawless. The consistency is also great, it is really easy to blend it just glides on your skin which I loved about it and they have so many shades so you can mix and match to get your exact shade. I purchased the full sample kit (to add to my makeup artist kit) and maybe in the future I might buy full versions, it photographs perfectly which is the whole idea of this product so I give it a thumbs up. Just be aware if your eyes are more sensitive to certain products.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by LovelyZetty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not like this foundation. I had high hopes but it just didnt work for me. I tried this in 3B and 4. 3B was TOO yellow even for my yellow undertoned skin. 4 was a better match but slighty too light. I used with a primer , without, and also set it with a powder. And found that either way I was just extremely oily within a few hours. The consistency is very watery and the coverage almost sheer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by perid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am mac NC 35-37 and i use the ST-05. I am so HAPPY to say that it matches my skin very well.

At first, i bought the 2 samples, ST05 and ST05B. I had yellow undertones on my skin as i am asian, so the ST05 worked for me.

i won't say it had excellent coverage, as it is quite sheer, and leaves my skin looking natural. I use a normal foundation brush to apply, and it leaves no streaks or whatever. I didn't even use setting powder or spray. It last quite all day for me. I was surprised, is it the primer or the foundation ? I am not sure.

At the end of the day, i looked at the mirror and it didn't seem like i am wearing any foundation.

My foundation routine : moisturizer, primer, foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by mayraalexandraaragonez

OMG worst foundation ever!!!! even drug store foundations are 100X better than this! im glad i got only samples!! And the colors on these foundations are horrible also!!! Listen everyone DNT BUY THIS IT'S A WASTE OF MONEY!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by baileymac

I had high hopes for this foundation but Im glad I only got the sample size. I got the ST-01 shade and found it to be thin and milky. Barely any coverage at all. Maybe if you have flawless skin it would be good but I wasn't impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by BlissBaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using MUFE HD and although this one isn't as good, (the coverage is very light) it does blend well, and is great for every day. Here is the trick with this foundation (and every foundation, in my opinion) is to apply then blend with a slightly damp complexion sponge. It completely disappears into the skin, leaving a smooth, even complexion. I'm very blotchy so my skin is a good test one. It lasts all day, and in general, much better than the drug store brands, but not quite up to MUFE standards. For evening, or special occasions, I put this on first, and finish with Graftobian and sponge for spot treatments: this gives me completely flawless, perfection. I'll emphasize again...if you are not using a sponge, you may not like this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I used this foundation for quite a while. I had some troubles finding my color. 05 is a little too light and 06 is just plain orange on me. So I mixed 2 pumps of 05 and 1 of the darkest shade 15, and it comes out being just the perfect color! I like the coverage of this and how it looks but it just didn't 'WOW' me. It's a good foundation but just like any other I guess..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

Terrible, terrible foundation! Disgusting coverage, horrible blending, dries terribly on the skin. I only got a couple sample packets, but I just threw some away because it was disgusting.