July 29, 2014 | 524 users online

Liquid - Coastal Scents - Undercover High Definition Foundation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I bought the sample sizes of this and I'm so glad I didn't buy the full size. This is just awful and didn't work for me at all. It just felt awful on my skin. Will not be buying the full size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This product really peaked my interest after seeing it featured as a new product on CS website. And after seeing YT video reviews for this stuff, I knew that I just had to try it. So,, I purchased it and within a few days it arrived to my home.

I have a medium complexion and I typically wear NW35 in MAC. So I purchased the foundation in ST-05. Now, the shades on the site aren't really true to color and the swatches presented just simply don't give off natural hues in my opinion. So, I took the most popular medium shade, which is ST-05 and I ordered it.

This product is what I would call more neutral based. There are no obvious overly pink or overly yellow tones about it. It has virtually no scent to it, as the product is fragrance free. And, I have got to say that this foundation truly does provide a natural looking finish to the face, in an almost effortless way.

I like to apply this product with a foundation brush. I am able to get light-to-medium buildable coverage with this product. The foundation sets to a seamless finish. And, the product's container has a nice, classy look to it that I simply adore.

This liquid foundation does come in a 1oz. pump container for $16.95. Some individuals may find that this is sort of pricey for a non-department store foundation. However, this product is worth $16 and more, in my opinion. As, it really does give the face a truly more flawless look to it, than without.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No