OPI Dazzled by Gold

on 6/19/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

still an all time favorite! I have been loving this polish for a few years now and of course OPI is such high quality! It is still as good as new. I have been wearing it over bright colors for summer to give my summer bright pinks and corals that extra summer sparkle and in fall and winter I wear it over every thing from dk. blue to gray to give my polish a different twist, this is a must have, if you can still get your hands on it! I really hope that OPI & ULTA team up to bring this one back

on 3/30/2010 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A fantastic true gold foily polish, one of my all-time favorites and definitely backup worthy - even in a stash like mine! This is a medium yellow gold polish with a slight bit of multicolored shimmer intermixed with the foil look. Very unique, very beautiful... sadly limited edition and probably out of stock as most Ulta's!

on 2/19/2010 10:49:00 AM

I think this is my favorite nail polish of all time! This is such a rich and gorgeous color of gold. It has so many glitter/sparkles in it and it's such a bold statement anyone will notice. My nail polish usually chips really quickly, but this polish didn't! It lasted about five days without chipping! Which is amazing for me. It stays on for a long time, a little hard to remove but that's fine to me.

on 12/12/2009 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I honestly don't know what else to say about this polish that the other reviewer said. It is my fav new nail polish and will go to Ulta and buy a backup because I can tell I will be wearing this one alot! :) Thanks Lindsay for such a great gift. <3

on 12/7/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

LOVE IT! I did not own any golds or super sparkly polishes until this one. It is amazing! The glitter seems to be gold and silver against a yellow gold base, but they also flash different colors (primarily reddish/pinkish) when you look closely. It looks opaque after 2 coats but you can also go for a foiled look with 3 coats. This is an excellent holiday color and I do also plan to wear it throughout the year. Will add pic soon!

Popular Polishes