July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lipstick - Giorgio Armani - Rouge d'Armani Beige 100

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick was very sheer on me, even after swiping it several times in my lips. Even though this lipstick didn't work out for me, I'm glad that it worked out for others. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by JENJ5001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the rouge D'Armani lipsticks! They are by no means moisturizing but the color does last longer than any of my other lipsticks and I have many. For a nude lipstick to last this long (about 5 to 6 hours) is pretty amazing. The lipsticks go on with slip but once they dry ( like 3 to 4 mins) the finish is neither moisturizing or drying. Once they dry you can add a light balm without effecting the color or staying power ( I like soft lips). Beige 101 is just a tad lighter than it appears in the tube. and looks really good with a light brown or beige lipliner blended into the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by racheff21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is..the best..nude..lipstick..ever. I don't throw HG around willy nilly, but this..my friends...is HG material. If you don't have this lipstick, then I don't know what to tell you. It is the perfect formula..zero scent (which is the way it should be), great pigmentation/coverage with a beautiful sheen. It puts nudes like MAC Creme d'Nude or Myth or whatever else to complete and utter shame. Love, love, love.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by aquarianrabbit

I never expected that looking for the perfect nude would be so difficult! O.o Anyway, I was in Seattle at the flagship Nordstrom's and the nicest girl at the Armani counter helped me pick this out. It cancels out some of the pink of my rather pigmented lips, and does not turn my lips brown or pink. It wears well, isn't shimmery or glittery, but has a nice shine, feels balmy and lasts a decent while. I love the packaging so much! It is chic and has a magnetic closure. Also, it's a little cheaper than my YSL Rouge Voluptes at $30 vs $34.

Smoky eyes and nude lips, here I come! YES! Finally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Adara