Philosophy peppermint hot cocoa 3 in 1

I love the smell of this product and I find it to be very soothing/ cozy in the shower. However, the scent doesn't last very long after that; so don't expect it to last as a scent throughout the day.

on 2/10/2010 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Another winner from Philosophy's 2009 fall/winter lineup. It's the same great scent as their Double Rich Hot Cocoa but with some peppermint added - not too minty or sweet. Sometimes in the winter I make hot chocolate from scratch and add a tiny bit of peppermint extract, and this smells exactly like it. Delish!

on 12/13/2009 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Oh yummy hot cocoa with peppermint sticks! So refreshing and delicious smelling.Imagine drinking a cup of hot cocoa and biting into a chilled York Peppermint Patty....that is what this reminds me of. I first got the small size bottle with the Winter Escape set. I had to get the full size at Sephora. This smells wonderful and the quality of their gels is great. A 16 oz bottle will last you quite some time too. I used to never buy these now I am hooked there are so many fun scents to try all most all of them are fabulous that I have tried so far.

on 12/7/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had high hopes for this and even got the big bottle instead of the winter escape set because I wanted it to last. This is also my 1st philosophy purchase So I was excited. Someone had mentioned that this smelled like chlorine to them and they are right! Its not heavy but I could def smell something off putting while in the shower. I thought it smelled fine in the store but I guess not. I have to return this I can't get passed the chemical smell no matter how much I love chocolate and mint!

Popular Body Skincare Products