December 22, 2014 | 871 users online

Skincare - Body - Philosophy - peppermint hot cocoa 3 in 1

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

I love the smell of this product and I find it to be very soothing/ cozy in the shower. However, the scent doesn't last very long after that; so don't expect it to last as a scent throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another winner from Philosophy's 2009 fall/winter lineup. It's the same great scent as their Double Rich Hot Cocoa but with some peppermint added - not too minty or sweet. Sometimes in the winter I make hot chocolate from scratch and add a tiny bit of peppermint extract, and this smells exactly like it. Delish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh yummy hot cocoa with peppermint sticks! So refreshing and delicious smelling.Imagine drinking a cup of hot cocoa and biting into a chilled York Peppermint Patty....that is what this reminds me of. I first got the small size bottle with the Winter Escape set. I had to get the full size at Sephora. This smells wonderful and the quality of their gels is great. A 16 oz bottle will last you quite some time too. I used to never buy these now I am hooked there are so many fun scents to try all most all of them are fabulous that I have tried so far.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this and even got the big bottle instead of the winter escape set because I wanted it to last. This is also my 1st philosophy purchase So I was excited. Someone had mentioned that this smelled like chlorine to them and they are right! Its not heavy but I could def smell something off putting while in the shower. I thought it smelled fine in the store but I guess not. I have to return this I can't get passed the chemical smell no matter how much I love chocolate and mint!