August 2, 2014 | 940 users online

Skincare - Face - Johnson & Johnson - pH 5.5 3-in-1 Facial Cleansing Cloths

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 5:42:00 PM More reviews by sissycha

I use this when I'm too lazy to do the full cleanse. It removes the day's make up but takes about 2 wipes to do it. The wipes done't irritate or dry my skin and are a reasonable price for a disposable product. They're one downfall would have to be in the removal of waterproof mascara. I find if you hold the wipe gently on the eyelashes for a few seconds the mascara comes off easier. They're great for travelling and I'm still purchasing them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 1:58:00 AM More reviews by casperdiesel93

I wasn't impressed with these cleansing cloths. It took 2-3 cloths to remove all my makeup, and then my skin still didn't feel clean. I had to follow up with a toner just to get that clean feeling.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2003 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Lisa_Halni

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is first facial cloths that I tried. This doesn't remove makeup very well... I use Revlon ColorStay Natural fdn, may be it's a bit hard to remove so I can't say about regular foundations. I need two cloths to remove all the makeup. It does remove waterproof mascara very well. However, it leaves a slight film on my skin that feels greasy after a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2003 9:30:00 AM More reviews by InMyWorld

Great for travelling. removes make up effectively .thanz i found this =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 2:34:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think this facial cleansing cloth is able to achieve the 3 purposes mentioned in the package. But I still think it is convinence to remove make up. However, I still need to clean my face with regular cleansing foam afterwards. This is good for travel but I don't need this for every day use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2002 4:53:00 PM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is a cleanser, makeup-remover (even removes waterproof mascara, which is a definite plus), and toner in one. I switched to these from the Bioré Cloths after seeing a side-by-side comparison test on the CBC consumer show "Street Cents". Where the Bioré cloths left my face dry and red, these leave my oily, acne-prone skin soft and even-toned. They leave a bit of a residue that probably has something to do with the pH balance, but it's non-irritating, didn't make me break out, and you can definitely put makeup on right after using these. You get 25 for about $10 CDN, which is sort of pricey, but I only use them on those nights when I'm too lazy to use a cleanser, so they last awhile.