October 23, 2014 | 1252 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by CorrinaCornish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was a bit apprehensive about elf products - the price is too good to be true! But I have got to say I am very impressed. I bought this for £1.50 from the UK website. There was an offer on & I got £20 (about $33) worth of products for £10 ($16) which was brill. They always seem to have an offer on! I will review the other items I received as well. My review for the matte lip colour stick in CORAL can be found here:

I had heard some mixed reviews about this product but I was on the hunt for a highlighter and for £1.50 I thought it was worth a shot. I originally wanted to get it in the shimmering whip form but they had sold out in the golden peach colour so I got the colour stick instead. I'm glad that i did. The stick makes it easier to apply on the cheekbones and brow bone where I wanted to use it. However the packaging is so small - it's difficult to twist the product at times! I got the spotlight shimmering whip instead which I will also review.

I have used Benefit High Beam in the past, however I don't think it is worth the money. I have an olive-medium skin tone (dark hair, hazel eyes) and the colour seemed too light on me - it makes my foundation look patchy and weird. The golden peach colour is perfect on my skin even during the day. However I can see that it might be a bit dark/pigmented on lighter skin tones so beware. Note I use this as a highlighter as opposed to a blush/bronzer product.

I use the product over my foundation. I usually use the elf contouring creams underneath my cheek bones and then apply this colour stick to the apple of my cheeks and along my brow bones before blending liberally. This gives my face nice contoured/highlighted look without looking patchy. I then apply some light blush over the top.

I would recommend this product to people with a similar skin tone to me. It works perfectly as a highlighter. Prefer it to benefit's high beam anyway! I might purchase the golden peach shimmering whip in the future to mix with my foundation to create an all over glowing look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by yixie

It is super shimmery.

I bought wanting to use as an easy, super portable blush, but it didn't work out well to that purpose. During day, it's way too obvious.

Trying to blend away shimmer took away the pigment and left a glitter bomb on my cheeks. If only it were the other way around. I love the color of this stick, a pigmented swatch on my hand showed they're super lasting too.

On my nc25 skin, the color is too strong to work as an highlighter. Gonna try out using this as eyeshadow base though. Thanks mua!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by sunshine702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this as a sparkly creme eyeshadow. I'm heavy lidded so I look for sparkly eye shadows that brighten and highlight. The consistency is perfect for they eye area - nice and creamy not powdery, wet, or goopy. Doesn't crease up. The sparkle is just right. Some gold shimmer without being over glittery. And dang who can beat the price $1! I've tried to use it as a shimmer for cheeks or lips and it looks horrible. But for eyes - super simple no fuss shadow that makes my green eyes pop.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Though I like the concept of this product, I don't see anything too special about it. The color payoff isn't that good... it's more like a slight shimmer than any sort of gold or peach color. The smell isn't that pleasant either. I tried it on my lips and it's really drying and kind of stings for some reason. I guess I'll just use it as a highlight.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really not a fan of this product, offers little pigmentation - on my cheeks at least, was expecting somewhat of a blendable frosty golden peach highlight, but got a muddy almost colour-less base with tons of shimmer and glitter, very unimpressed. Thought this was going to deliver but frankly, this really doesn't work for me, My least favourite purchase from E.L.F.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by butterflyoj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Why so much hate for this product? I have an olive complexion and most highlighters are just way to light for my skin tone. This is the perfect shade for me! its not to glittery, blends perfectly, and isnt sticky. It doesn't have a bad smell either! i do not suggest this for fair skin, it would be way to pigmented. i also use it as a eyeshadow base everyday! MUST HAVE. my hg highlighter

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a strange product; I'm not sure if I got a bad one or if this is just how it is. I think the color is pretty, but it's a little too shimmery for me. That would be fine, but I found that it didn't apply well. I tried to warm it up on my fingers first, but it still didn't seem to blend out easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Kkate142

I hate these so called "blushes".They don't do anything but stck to my skin.The colors are nice but when on your face offer little to none pigmentation.I kind of like this highlight in spotlight but the other ones are greasy and are completey impossible to blend with a brush or your fingers unless you would like to irritate your skin.Spend your time and money sme where else, but they are so cheap i advise you to try one and see if you like it or not becuase different products work different on different people.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I have pale skin and this does not work for me as a highlighter at all! It basically makes me look like a glitter ball, and the colour is ill looking; it gave me a fake golden-y shimmery look, eww. Plus the formula is hard to blend and doesn't sink in the skin. It is kinda greasy and just sits on top of the skin and made my pores look larger than they are.

I would not use it as blusher or eyeshadow or anything else, on pale skin or otherwise, because it is way too shimmery/glittery and the shimmer is not fine.

It does have an orangey smell as others have noticed, but it also smells a bit rubbery to me, like car tyres.

I don't think I'd recommend this (or this shade anyway) as a highlighter for darker skin tones either, as I think it's too light and would look ashy (apart from all the other issues). You have been warned.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:51:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeofmylife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for everyone!! I really love the shimmer it gives. You can put it on your browbone, middle of the eyelids, corner of the eyes, bridge of the nose, cupids bow, cheekbones and middle of the bottom lip. it is versatile and so multi functional!
I was really surprised how good the twist mechanism was! i thought it would be a flimsy twist packaging.
I bought this for $4 (online in australia). it would be more worth it if you guys buy these in the US since it would be $1!! MUST HAVEEE