October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - EXTRA Eye Repair Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by eleanor412

I am already on my 3rd one! I love this eye cream because it helps to remove my dry wrinkles away, and I love how it is a good base before applying make up. But one disadvantage is my lashes will stick some cream on after applying it, and it is not a good idea to wear glasses after. Besides that I think it's still the best eye cream I've used so far! It is quite expensive but I think it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by sarahmcbride

I use this product mainly for how moisturizing it is. I just turned 30 and have never really had problems with puffiness or dark circles, and I don't think this product would be of very much help for either of those. It really is a great moisturizer if you know how to use it right though.

Since it is so thick, you only need a minimal amount. I get a little coating of product on my ring finger, then a rub my two ring fingers together to warm the product up...when it goes clear on your fingers it's ready. Then I just lightly tap at the area under my eye. It doesn't need much blending. I rarely put it on the top lids, I don't need it and it would feel too heavy there anyways.

It is pricey, but I've had my bottle for over a year now and still can't see the bottom, using it morning and night. I would like to look for something that might help with the fine lines that I'm beginning to notice but will definitely still use this purely for the moisturizing factor. It is really is good for that.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Misterdonut

Good for moisture but did nothing for treatment.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Joh706

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am 34 and my concern are my fine lines and dark circles. Upon reading some good reviews about this eye cream I decided to buy. However I already finished two bottles and it didn't help my lines and dark circles at all. It's only good for moisturizing, but that's all there is to it. It's not a good eye cream for those looking to reduce their lines and dark circles.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream is soooooooo oily. I don't even want to put this on before I sleep because the oil rubs off on my pillow. I wouldn't buy this again as it is just a mix of oil, worse than putting just olive oil around my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very thick and sticky white cream with almost no scent, you only have to use a little bit of product so this will last you a long time. I have dry and eczema sensitive skin and while this did not irritate my skin I also did not notice any major hydration and for such little effect this eye cream is way to expensive. The thickness of this cream reminds me of Nivea in the blue thin so I might as well put that underneath my eyes or start looking for another eye cream. After reading a few reviews I'm pretty sure this gave me milia to, which I never had before! I used it up but I will not repurchase because it's not worth it for me as it did not seem hydrating enough and I really don't need any milia!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ayucuv

This is a great eye cream for fine lines and hydration. Some people complain that it's too rich but I find it great for hydrating the eye area especially in winter time. In summer, I simply use the product sparingly. Another key to using this cream is to first warm it up with your finger tips before applying to your eyes. I would say this is one eye cream that has helped to keep fine lines at bay. Will keep purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Sandrasmith1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream - $69 dollars

PACKAGING: It comes in a heavy glass jar. I don't like jars, since they prove to be unsanitary. I was initially drawn to this product due to the incredible ingredients listed on the label. I must say it is a beautiful glass jar, however having a jar packaging will allow the fragile ingredients to lose efficacy overtime, due to constant exposure to light and air. I wish it was in a much more convenient and sanitary tube.

TEXTURE: I understand why this product was encased in a jar, since it would have been nearly impossible to squeeze out of a tube. The product is the thickest and most dense eye cream that I have ever come across. It is so thick that you must scoop it out and rub it between your fingers to allow the product to melt, so that you are able to place around the eyes. However, the product is SO thick that it is nearly impossible to melt the product properly, and as a result it is unpleasant to put it around your eyes. Whether you are tapping the product, or rubbing it around, it seems to pull on the delicate eye area. SInce the eye area is extremely sensitive, this constant pulling of the skin irritates my eyes. I haven't found a proper form of application that reduces the amount of frustration regarding application.

PRODUCT: I have used this product for one month and have not seen any results aside from moisture when wearing the product. The moisture seems to last a long time, however it is nothing remarkable. It seems to last most of the day, but not all day. I haven't seen any decrease in fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, or puffiness. All I have noticed is short-term moisture increase and milia. Yes, this product is so thick, that I developed milia under my eyes.

PRICE: This is priced at $69 dollars. It is very expensive for a .05 ounce jar of eye cream. I am willing to pay money for a product that works, but this is simply a ripoff, since it doesn't do anything to merit it's price.

VERDICT: I will never repurchase this product again. I will not recommend this product to anyone for any reason. Please save your 69 dollars and put it towards something else. I am still on the hunt for a good eye cream that offers results!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Agree with other reviewers-jar is very heavy, cream is very thick. I don't mind the jar, but I think for $68 a small spatula should have been included for sanitary reasons.
I just started using it last night. I am worried about milia. Some reviewers felt this cream gave it to them. I have oily skin and am not happy that 2 ingredients are petrolatum and silicone.
I will give it a few more days but expect to return it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by LisTan

The most important thing i need to say bout this product - it's really expensive! It is definitely a very rich cream, so it did help with my flakiness on my eyes but it did nothing for my dark eye circles, fine lines or puffiness. It is a very good base for make up though especially if used with Bobbi Brown concealer. It makes the concealer glide on very nicely and doesnt flake for up to 8 hours for me. However, a few months into using it, i got some lil white spots under my eyes. I was worried it was milia spots, so I stopped using it hoping it will go away. Until now, they are still there, but not bigger and not more than before. Just a warning for those who are prone to milia. I never got them ever before using this.