Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream

3.9

Water, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Ceresin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Sucrose, Silica, Cholesterol, Sorbitol, DI-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearic Acid, Micrococcus Lysate, PEG-8 Distearate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Trehalose, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmitate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/5/2015 6:06:00 AM

I don't usually write reviews but after getting a sample of this I felt compelled. This is without doubt the only product I have used so far that allows my makeup to stay on beautifuly without creasing. I have started to get a few fine lines in my undereye area so can't say how well this would perform on mature skin but for me this could be my first ever HG.

I received this product in sample size as gift with purchase and I must say it is a wonderful cream. Reading at the previous reviews it seems most people are applying too much. All you need is a little. After that I apply my corrector and concealer and so on.

The only thing I don't like is the jar packaging(though elegant and simple) which research shows degrades important ingredients and hinders effectiveness. If I had bought this full size I would only use a little spatula or cotton tip and take out only what I need and screw the lid on tout suite.

The price is extortionate, Clinique, another Estee Lauder owned brand has wonderful alternative eye creams at a fraction of the cost of this one. I wouldnt buy it at all because Im not willing to pay so much for an eye cream, though I admit the size is perfect for travelling.

on 1/30/2015 5:36:00 PM

I take my eye cream very seriously. My eye area is extremely dry, so I need a very moisturizing eye cream that won't give me milia. I'm not looking for anything that reduces puffiness, which makes my eye area feel tight, like I just had a good cry. I also don't have dark circles, so I don't know if this eye cream combats them. Antioxidants or other skincare benefits are also nice, but not required.

I apply this by dipping a spatula in the jar, filling up 1/2 of the scoop, then wiping that on the back of my hand. I dip my ring finger in and put 3 dabs under each eye, one small one on the lid (not too much, or it will ruin the eye makeup I will eventually put on). I keep tapping until I can no longer see any white. The whole process takes about 1 minute, which is longer than it sounds, but once completed, I don't think about my eye area.

I don't like that it comes in a jar, and I wish it had SPF, but overall, it is my current favorite eye cream.

on 4/27/2014 5:02:00 AM

I am already on my 3rd one! I love this eye cream because it helps to remove my dry wrinkles away, and I love how it is a good base before applying make up. But one disadvantage is my lashes will stick some cream on after applying it, and it is not a good idea to wear glasses after. Besides that I think it's still the best eye cream I've used so far! It is quite expensive but I think it's worth it!

on 3/31/2014 10:15:00 AM

I use this product mainly for how moisturizing it is. I just turned 30 and have never really had problems with puffiness or dark circles, and I don't think this product would be of very much help for either of those. It really is a great moisturizer if you know how to use it right though.

Since it is so thick, you only need a minimal amount. I get a little coating of product on my ring finger, then a rub my two ring fingers together to warm the product up...when it goes clear on your fingers it's ready. Then I just lightly tap at the area under my eye. It doesn't need much blending. I rarely put it on the top lids, I don't need it and it would feel too heavy there anyways.

It is pricey, but I've had my bottle for over a year now and still can't see the bottom, using it morning and night. I would like to look for something that might help with the fine lines that I'm beginning to notice but will definitely still use this purely for the moisturizing factor. It is really is good for that.

on 2/2/2014 9:17:00 AM

Good for moisture but did nothing for treatment.

on 1/25/2014 8:46:00 AM

I am 34 and my concern are my fine lines and dark circles. Upon reading some good reviews about this eye cream I decided to buy. However I already finished two bottles and it didn't help my lines and dark circles at all. It's only good for moisturizing, but that's all there is to it. It's not a good eye cream for those looking to reduce their lines and dark circles.

on 1/17/2014 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream is soooooooo oily. I don't even want to put this on before I sleep because the oil rubs off on my pillow. I wouldn't buy this again as it is just a mix of oil, worse than putting just olive oil around my eyes.

on 1/3/2014 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very thick and sticky white cream with almost no scent, you only have to use a little bit of product so this will last you a long time. I have dry and eczema sensitive skin and while this did not irritate my skin I also did not notice any major hydration and for such little effect this eye cream is way to expensive. The thickness of this cream reminds me of Nivea in the blue thin so I might as well put that underneath my eyes or start looking for another eye cream. After reading a few reviews I'm pretty sure this gave me milia to, which I never had before! I used it up but I will not repurchase because it's not worth it for me as it did not seem hydrating enough and I really don't need any milia!!

on 11/24/2013 1:46:00 AM

This is a great eye cream for fine lines and hydration. Some people complain that it's too rich but I find it great for hydrating the eye area especially in winter time. In summer, I simply use the product sparingly. Another key to using this cream is to first warm it up with your finger tips before applying to your eyes. I would say this is one eye cream that has helped to keep fine lines at bay. Will keep purchasing!