July 31, 2014 | 1921 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Shrinagar

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by yungbadgal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite lipstick. Period. I love the packaging, the application, the color, and the feel. My only problem is that it is a little too pricy. But besides that, it is such a buildable beautiful color. I have very pale skin and it looks great! I can use it during the day at school or out to dinner at night. It is a versatile color and one of my absolute favorites. The texture on the nars lipsticks is great and I just ordered Dolce Vita last night. When it arrives I'm very excited to do a review on that as well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Soooo I wanted to like this color a lot.. It's a lovely color in the tube. Somehow I just never reach for it. I think it washes me out so I never end up liking the look of it on me. With all of these good reviews maybe I'll try some different blushes or something...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by LeAnn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like one of the posters below, I am (well, I guess WAS) a huge Tobago fan. Shringar is the next best thing - not the same as Tobago, but I do love this shade. This is my go-to daily shade. I have fairly pigmented lips, which makes it hard to find a neutral color that works well for day/night. Shringar does that for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh how I have looked for you!! The perfect sheer plum mauve pink with a pop. Looks so dark in the tube, applies a berry kissed plum neutral not too cool or warm~ Gorgeous color, will definetly invest some time with this one~ Im a fair dark blonde pale with NC25 skin so this might be much lighter or pink fuschia on more pigmented olive skinned gals~

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for the next best color to Tobago - a ylbb sheer beige plum with some shimmer - which has been discontinued. Shrinagar is not that replacement :) However worn with the Laura Mercer lip treatment, I do enjoy this color. It's plummy and a bit brighter than ylbb, and not overwhelming for fair skinned. I see shimmer in the tube but don't detect it on my lips. :-/ The NARS formulation feels light on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of Nars Damage lipstick. So much so that I thought I have been wearing Damage for months when I happened to glance at the name and realized it was Shrinagar instead. Love this color. I am very fair with lips that have almost zero pigment. I dab this on as I only need a little of it to color my lips. It's very natural on me this way. If I put it on like a regular lipstick it would be too strong for my coloring (and age). I love Nars lipsticks and lip glosses. The products are all such high quality that I go back to Nars to purchase them again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by bellachick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous colour - looks scarily dark and goth in the tub, but imparts a plummy sheer colour on my lips. Its creamy, long lasting and lights up my face without the look of too heavy makeup, Definitely an HG in my books

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second NARS lippie purchase. I love this color - it has a bit more pop than my Damage, still good for daytime but I can see wearing at night also. It's my natural lip color with a little bang. NARS lips are so smooth and I love the way they make my lips feel. I highly recommend you go pick out a color today!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I *love* Shrinagar. I only bought it because I walked past it in Sephora and it grabbed my eye. The online swatches of it look scary but it's actually very natural when applied. I am porcelain pale with a cooler undertone, and it appears sort of like a sheer purple red on me. The glitter is not overdone. It does have a slight lemon scent that disapears quickly. I've only been wearing it on special occasions because it's $24 and the tube is pretty little. But I want to wear it all. the. time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by missanthropic84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As with all the NARS sheers, Shrinagar is a pleasant surprise from how it wears compared to the color in the tube. This is an easy to wear and office-friendly fuchsia. It's a nice pop of color with neutral or brown eye makeup looks. Pick this one up!