August 27, 2014 | 1724 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Eye Shadow Single - Oyster

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw a swatch of this online & i knew it had to be mine. I tried hunting this down but couldn't get my hands on it, then i went to the CCO the other day & low n behold they had smashbox & ONE Oyster in stock. I snatched it up & have been happy with it since, total love. Id call this a shimmery white gold shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by rebeccabeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

one of my fav shadows ever! golden creamish color.. looks gorgeous in the light.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by 4patti

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find it boggling to believe that no one has reviewed this little gem yet. I first tested this in Sephora, on the hunt for a shimmery gold shadow for my lids and as a highlighter. I initially passed on it, but couldn't get the color out of my mind, so while next in Nordstrom, I had a s/a test it again on me. This color reminds me very much of NARS Albatross & is a transforming gold shade that stands alone as a shadow or adds a glow to whatever you apply it over. It's perfect for bringing matte day looks to sparkling night ones or can be used overall as a shimmery wash under other colors. The s/a told me it was a bestselling shade & hard to keep in stock (she had 1 left that day, other than the tester). Amount is 1.7 g, standard SB e/s pot size. Best tip: apply over simple eye neutralizing primer, such as LM Eye Basics (my shade is Linen), deepen crease if desired, liner & mascara-and watch out!