October 24, 2014 | 1100 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Binge

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

Not a bad dark blue, just not particularly special.
Not a huge loss that this was discontinued.
Wouldn't have repurchased on it's own.
Formula was good.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Disappointed! Mermaidxoxo26's review was most accurate, colour-wise. Unfortunately I went by the pic posted here, the pic posted on Sephora.com, and most of the other reviews I read that all called this "navy". It's totally NOT navy! Definitely more of a medium blue, way later than I wanted/expected. :(

Lasting power was also just okay on my oily lids. Smudged.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Perhaps my favorite 24/7 liner by Urban Decay, this blue is a great color to use on brown eyes. I find these pencils can be used as a liner or as a base on the eyelid or other colors. This one is particularly nice to line the lashes. Generally, these liners are not as long lasting as the name would suggest and I don't recommend using them in the water line but the color range is fantastic and the colors remain vivid.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Medium blue with a silvery sheen. It's creamy and once it dries it really does stay put. It glides on nicely too just like it's name says. Urban Decay makes the best eyepencil I would say.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by marnif

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite eyeliners. Each time I apply it, I am startled by how good my eyes look. Brings out my green eyes and looks sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by pke1990

I got this in the UD 15th anniversary set. I think it's beautiful. It looks good on green eyes and it the staying power is great, like all the other 24/7 liners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by amyers2

What is it: a midnight blue eye liner.
- - -
Pros - pigmented, long lasting, no smudging, budging, leaking, smearing, transferring under eyes, etc. Stays true to color.
- - -
Cons - price - 18.00.
- - -
Over all - gorgeous eye liner. perfect for making eyes pop. I like to line my eyes in black liner and then apply this over the black liner. This shade really makes eyes pop. Stays in place. Would definitely re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Cattluvver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

First I want to say that I have tried many eyeliners that claim to be waterproof or last or day. And I've tried many that claim to go on smoothly. Finally, I found a liner that does both of those thing. In general UD 24/7 Eyepencils are the best I've used. And this shade, Binge is a gorgeous navy shade. It should be a definite on anyone's list.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a beautiful colour!! It stays just as brilliantly blue at the end of a long 10 hr day. The pencil goes on like a dream and best of all, NO smudging on my oily lids! My best liner to date! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wore this yesterday and had to write a review about this wonderful eyeliner. The color is dark navy blue, consistency creamy and easy to apply - can use it as a thin liner or thicker to smudge it out. I LOVE it. Actually all my 24/7 liners never let me down but this is my favorite so far ( and I have quite a few). Wears all day no smudging looks as good at the end of the day as when first applied. Love my Binge! Used it with neutral shadows for a pop of color.