April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Binge

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kris4life4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Disappointed! Mermaidxoxo26's review was most accurate, colour-wise. Unfortunately I went by the pic posted here, the pic posted on Sephora.com, and most of the other reviews I read that all called this "navy". It's totally NOT navy! Definitely more of a medium blue, way later than I wanted/expected. :(

Lasting power was also just okay on my oily lids. Smudged.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Perhaps my favorite 24/7 liner by Urban Decay, this blue is a great color to use on brown eyes. I find these pencils can be used as a liner or as a base on the eyelid or other colors. This one is particularly nice to line the lashes. Generally, these liners are not as long lasting as the name would suggest and I don't recommend using them in the water line but the color range is fantastic and the colors remain vivid.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Medium blue with a silvery sheen. It's creamy and once it dries it really does stay put. It glides on nicely too just like it's name says. Urban Decay makes the best eyepencil I would say.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by marnif

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite eyeliners. Each time I apply it, I am startled by how good my eyes look. Brings out my green eyes and looks sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by pke1990

I got this in the UD 15th anniversary set. I think it's beautiful. It looks good on green eyes and it the staying power is great, like all the other 24/7 liners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by amyers2

What is it: a midnight blue eye liner.
- - -
Pros - pigmented, long lasting, no smudging, budging, leaking, smearing, transferring under eyes, etc. Stays true to color.
- - -
Cons - price - 18.00.
- - -
Over all - gorgeous eye liner. perfect for making eyes pop. I like to line my eyes in black liner and then apply this over the black liner. This shade really makes eyes pop. Stays in place. Would definitely re purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Cattluvver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

First I want to say that I have tried many eyeliners that claim to be waterproof or last or day. And I've tried many that claim to go on smoothly. Finally, I found a liner that does both of those thing. In general UD 24/7 Eyepencils are the best I've used. And this shade, Binge is a gorgeous navy shade. It should be a definite on anyone's list.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a beautiful colour!! It stays just as brilliantly blue at the end of a long 10 hr day. The pencil goes on like a dream and best of all, NO smudging on my oily lids! My best liner to date! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wore this yesterday and had to write a review about this wonderful eyeliner. The color is dark navy blue, consistency creamy and easy to apply - can use it as a thin liner or thicker to smudge it out. I LOVE it. Actually all my 24/7 liners never let me down but this is my favorite so far ( and I have quite a few). Wears all day no smudging looks as good at the end of the day as when first applied. Love my Binge! Used it with neutral shadows for a pop of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by BubblegumXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this shade! It's a medium navy blue with a bit of a metallic finish, it's not anywhere near being dark or blackish blue. It sounds more bold then it actually looks in person. I have blue/green eyes and this color really compliments them so well. The best thing is that it lasts all day and it doesn't smudge. I'd suggest getting Urban Decay's sharpener along with any of the 24/7 liners too since I had a hard time using my regular sharpener.