Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This eyeliner is a nice dark brown, although it is almost black, which might not work for some people. I was not sure about the sparkles, but they grew on me. The eyeliner is very creamy and easy to apply. There is no smudging tool, but smudging this liner either tends to take it off or make it very messy, which makes a smoky eye difficult. The eyeliner does have great staying power, but did flake a little bit, especially on lower lashes so cleaning before applying mascara is a must.

I agree withh the previous reviewer. This is a straight up deep ash/gray brown. I see no reds or copper in this pencil. I thought I had swiped the wrong pencil. Having said that, I love the color, and the little sparkles add a little zing to what could be a boring color. I was looking at smoke, but this works for a cool color. I'm so used to wearing warm browns--this is a nice change from bourbon and demolition. I usually blend pencils out a bit, but with this and the bourbon I have to be careful so as to not swipe off the sparkles which are hard to see anyway. I like the minute twinkle they give off. Purchased this with stray dog, lost, and dark horse shadows--all cool, and they look lovely together. I tend to stick with a gradient mono eye. It was between hustle and corrupt, and I went with corrupt.

I really like this shade, though the description says "dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro-sparkle" I find the brown to be more cool-toned.
Looks great with everyday neutral looks.

Would repurchase.
Price point isnt the greatest ($24CAD, but I figure when its splurge time and I'm all out)

My go to eyeliner. I've gone through about five of these. My favorite brown liner. It has a hint of sparkle for something a little different. It's almost black shade is perfect for blue eyes. It's give me definition without looking harsh.

I was excited when I got Corrupt and Zero as a double-ended pencil in a gifted kit from JC Penney Sephora. Unfortunately I am a little weirded out by my disappointment-- I have heard so many awesome things about these. I thought that maybe this double ended version is not as good quality as the full-size version... but in that regard, I'd think it should be as good as or better than its full-size counterpart, since Sephora uses these kits to market their full-size products.

Anyway in short, my experience with this Glide On liner is "Glide on, slide off." I used a eye primer with Corrupt, but by the end of the day, it had just melted off my eye.

I love the smooth creamy texture of Corrupt, but I think it also the downside for me.
(Alternatively, the Zero side is kind of hard. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but I felt like this tugged on my eyelids.)

What a weird disappointment. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in the minority with this product. I got this in a kit at Sephora inside JCPenney so it was part of a great deal and I looked forward to trying this liner out as well as the others that had been included. I find that Urban Decay pencils are mediocre and I seem to prefer other brands like Too Faced, NARS, Make Up Forever, and MAC. The glitter particles irriated my eyes and I wouldn't recommend this for fellow contact lens wearers. I feel like Milani works just as well, is much more affordable, and it doesn't contain any glitter. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I so love this brown eyeliner! It has just a hint of sparkle. As usual for UD liners they go on smooth and stay put (with a primer).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite brown eyeliner! It's a darker, redder, more coppery brown than Bourbon and looks stunning with my particular shade of brown eyes. I really hope Urban Decay makes this available permanently. Like all 24/7 liners, it applies beautifully and lasts forever. LOVE IT. Dare I say, HG status? I think I do!

ETA: This shade is included in the 15th anniversary set of 24/7 pencils! Full size, people!

My favourite UD eyeliner colour. Better than Bourbon in my opinion as the colour is darker and and has less glitter. As with all the 24/7 pencils it goes on smoothly and doesn't move. It's a shame was only available in the super stash set as I've now used mine up.

I only received the "corrupt" pencil in a 12 - small pencil pack at Christmas. It is a matte brown I believe. However, thanks to my 17 year old daughter, I am addicted to Urban Decay Eyeliners, especially Bourbon (a dark brown with silver sparkles-not too sparklie) and Underground (a nice shimmery taupe). They are soft and easily smudgy. A must have!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products