Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I really like this shade, though the description says "dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro-sparkle" I find the brown to be more cool-toned.
Looks great with everyday neutral looks.

Would repurchase.
Price point isnt the greatest ($24CAD, but I figure when its splurge time and I'm all out)

on 5/8/2014 8:26:00 PM

My go to eyeliner. I've gone through about five of these. My favorite brown liner. It has a hint of sparkle for something a little different. It's almost black shade is perfect for blue eyes. It's give me definition without looking harsh.

on 3/21/2014 10:00:00 PM

I was excited when I got Corrupt and Zero as a double-ended pencil in a gifted kit from JC Penney Sephora. Unfortunately I am a little weirded out by my disappointment-- I have heard so many awesome things about these. I thought that maybe this double ended version is not as good quality as the full-size version... but in that regard, I'd think it should be as good as or better than its full-size counterpart, since Sephora uses these kits to market their full-size products.

Anyway in short, my experience with this Glide On liner is "Glide on, slide off." I used a eye primer with Corrupt, but by the end of the day, it had just melted off my eye.

I love the smooth creamy texture of Corrupt, but I think it also the downside for me.
(Alternatively, the Zero side is kind of hard. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but I felt like this tugged on my eyelids.)

What a weird disappointment. Would not repurchase.

on 2/26/2014 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am in the minority with this product. I got this in a kit at Sephora inside JCPenney so it was part of a great deal and I looked forward to trying this liner out as well as the others that had been included. I find that Urban Decay pencils are mediocre and I seem to prefer other brands like Too Faced, NARS, Make Up Forever, and MAC. The glitter particles irriated my eyes and I wouldn't recommend this for fellow contact lens wearers. I feel like Milani works just as well, is much more affordable, and it doesn't contain any glitter. I will not repurchase.

on 5/3/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I so love this brown eyeliner! It has just a hint of sparkle. As usual for UD liners they go on smooth and stay put (with a primer).

on 2/12/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my new favorite brown eyeliner! It's a darker, redder, more coppery brown than Bourbon and looks stunning with my particular shade of brown eyes. I really hope Urban Decay makes this available permanently. Like all 24/7 liners, it applies beautifully and lasts forever. LOVE IT. Dare I say, HG status? I think I do!

ETA: This shade is included in the 15th anniversary set of 24/7 pencils! Full size, people!

My favourite UD eyeliner colour. Better than Bourbon in my opinion as the colour is darker and and has less glitter. As with all the 24/7 pencils it goes on smoothly and doesn't move. It's a shame was only available in the super stash set as I've now used mine up.

on 12/24/2010 6:10:00 PM

I only received the "corrupt" pencil in a 12 - small pencil pack at Christmas. It is a matte brown I believe. However, thanks to my 17 year old daughter, I am addicted to Urban Decay Eyeliners, especially Bourbon (a dark brown with silver sparkles-not too sparklie) and Underground (a nice shimmery taupe). They are soft and easily smudgy. A must have!

on 12/15/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my everyday liner. It is a cross between Bourbon and Zero. It is a dark brown with sparkle. I hope that they make this in a full size soon.

on 7/21/2010 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Finally acquired this through a swap! I have to say that I still prefer Stash because of the complexity and lack of glitter, but am certainly not disappointed with Corrupt. It's got the same smooth texture as the other 24/7s and lasts forever. It works well in the waterline, too. I didn't know that these were soooo tiny (smaller than the minis that come in palettes, I think?) and would love to have a full-sized of this. I definitely prefer this over Bourbon, which looks weird on me. How similar is Corrupt to the new Whiskey color that was just released?

Top Rated Urban Decay Products