July 26, 2014 | 984 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Trio - Cafe au Lait #105

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I initially bought this product while looking for a neutral eyeshadow. This works amazing, all of the eyeshadows look natural and pretty. The eyeshadows last all day and are nicely pigmented. A must for any makeup savvy person's makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by TorieButterfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eye shadow is very natural looking and seems to last a pretty long time. I haven't found it creasing at all from the time I've had it. It seems to be fairly gentle and doesn't irritate your skin any. You definitely can't beat the price. The only downside is that the packaging seems to break easily, so be careful of that. If you want the eye shadow to last extra long, put some foundation on your eyelids or some eye shadow primer. I personally use the ELF eye shadow primer and it is wonderful. Definitely worth a try! I hope this helped.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great shadow trio for when you want a natural naked eye look. I am fair skinned and this is a very natural look on me with the colors in this kit. The shadows are soft and come up easily with the sponge tipped applicator but they cake up and fall off the sponge in chunks. This shadow is very pale colored and goes on sheer. It is not very buildable either so what you get with a second application is what you get. This is a really pretty natural looking eye and you can't go wrong with these shades. There is a very tiny amount of sparkle I noticed in them but it really doesn't show on the eye unless you are using a 10X magnifying mirror like I am. I prefer my Urban Decay Naked basics kit to this one and it needs a darker one for defining, but for the cost this works well enough and I love the soft summer eye look I can achieve with this trio. I will use this up but I probably wouldn't buy it again. I really would prefer it didn't have the chunky fallout, I wish it were completely matte, and it needs to be buildable for me. I thought this would do a smoky eye but the darkest shade is too pale for that so the only look I can get from this is a naked eye look. That's it. So it does that and it does that so very well, but it is rather boring overall and not versatile.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by alwayshine14

The colours are kind of chalky but it was pretty cheap. They are also close together so with the trio alone you can't contour the eye. I do like the taupe sparkly shade (darkest) I would not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I rarely use eyeshadow, but when I do I use this! This eyeshadow looks really natural and it's very easy to wear. It's great for an everyday look, a lazy day look, or a neutral look, but you it does give you that nice glow around your eye.
It has a very nice shimmer that doesn't look like you glitter chucks on your eyelid. It's extremely easy to wear since applying and blending is as simple as 1..2..3!
The only gown side to this is it is very soft and natural that it doesn't have much pigment. Eyeshadow primer is must if you want this, but I have wore this without primer and it's okay.
Overall, very satisfied with this and will buy this again!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is another good everyday eyeshadow trio from Cover Girl. I find their trios very easy to apply, good for both beginners and people who don't want to spend a lot of time blending, applying, and matching their eyeshadows. Because of the ease of use, it was my daily look for a long time until it was gone. The cons are well stated by other MUA users - the brushes are crap and usually disintigrate, and this palate isn't extremely pigmented, so use a primer. But this means it is pretty hard to mess up because it is pretty classic and understated. It's a good eye trio to use when you want to emphasize a strong lip or when you don't want to look overly made-up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just ok. I was told that this contained a color that was a dupe for Satin Sheets from the Too Faced Naked palette. That was not accurate. I usually like these CG trios. However, this one is chalky and the colors are extremely lacking. The white color is a decent highlighter, but it is very cool toned.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

There's nothing really wrong with this trio, I just wouldn't buy it again because I'm sure there are better options out there. I do like the lightest color, especially to highlight under the brow. The middle tone doesn't show up at all on my eyelid (and I have very fair skin, so it should). Just not very pigmented.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

This palette did not do much for my blue eyes. The colors seems similar and just blended all together. Very soft, not too much pigmentation. Kind of a waste of money unless you want it to look like you're not wearing much.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

I typically don't do buy Covergirl at all , the color of this palette are very nice
i was so curious about this product after seeing all the reviews ,a bit chalky.not too pigmented!