Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp and Haitian Vetiver Body Wash

4.2

on 7/25/2015 12:48:00 PM

So this is a great soap...but the smell is just so insipid. Sadly, because otherwise it would be about perfect. I'm a huge fan of the scent of vetiver, but I don't detect it in this product at all. The fragrance is faint and rather generic.

Other than that though, credit where credit is due. This is wonderful to use. Lathers well, doesn't strip me dry and a little seems to go a long way. The packaging is functional and the price is right.

Sadly, I really like a satisfying fragrance in a body wash so I will not rebuy. I'll now go read up on their other washes and hopefully find one that works for me. :)

on 3/28/2014 12:19:00 PM

Favorite body wash! I have sensitive skin and many tattoos. This wash keeps my skin feelings great and irritation free!

on 2/26/2013 10:54:00 PM

This is the BEST body wash I have ever smelled and tried in my entire life!!! I love the Indian Hemp and Haitian Vetiver line. It's my fave of all time! I could eat this stuff it smells so good! It's like freshness, mixed with fresh cotton with summer breeze. I swear, whoever came out with this smell is sheer genius! And the first ingredient is coconut oil, other ingredients are Shea Butter, Vitamin B-5, so it's oozing with quality. Omg, a gem in a bottle! My quest for a fresh smelling body wash is over. THIS IS IT!!!!!

on 5/2/2010 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

the first time i tried it . it worked great on my eczema it toned down the redness, but now ive used it for over 6months and it hasnt really done anything to my skin, ive bought bout 4 bottles

on 12/3/2009 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have also tried this in the bar soap and I really like both. However, as fall/winter rolls around my skin gets super dry and the bar soap isn't a great option. This though actually works better than Olay "ultra hydrating" body wash for moisturizing my skin. It's all natural to boot. You only need to use a small amount to work up a good lather if you're using a bath poof. The scent is slightly different in the body wash, but it's a very minimal difference. The scent doesn't linger long on the skin, but I prefer it that way since it doesn't interfere with any perfume I might put on.