April 20, 2014 | 885 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp and Haitian Vetiver Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by meganhowdy

Favorite body wash! I have sensitive skin and many tattoos. This wash keeps my skin feelings great and irritation free!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

This is the BEST body wash I have ever smelled and tried in my entire life!!! I love the Indian Hemp and Haitian Vetiver line. It's my fave of all time! I could eat this stuff it smells so good! It's like freshness, mixed with fresh cotton with summer breeze. I swear, whoever came out with this smell is sheer genius! And the first ingredient is coconut oil, other ingredients are Shea Butter, Vitamin B-5, so it's oozing with quality. Omg, a gem in a bottle! My quest for a fresh smelling body wash is over. THIS IS IT!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by peacedeuce

the first time i tried it . it worked great on my eczema it toned down the redness, but now ive used it for over 6months and it hasnt really done anything to my skin, ive bought bout 4 bottles

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have also tried this in the bar soap and I really like both. However, as fall/winter rolls around my skin gets super dry and the bar soap isn't a great option. This though actually works better than Olay "ultra hydrating" body wash for moisturizing my skin. It's all natural to boot. You only need to use a small amount to work up a good lather if you're using a bath poof. The scent is slightly different in the body wash, but it's a very minimal difference. The scent doesn't linger long on the skin, but I prefer it that way since it doesn't interfere with any perfume I might put on.