December 22, 2014 | 933 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp and Haitian Vetiver Soap with Neem Oil

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased a ton of Nubian Heritage soaps on sale and this was the first one I tried.

Smell: Smells amazing, as stated below, it smells fresh, green, unisex, clean...very lovely!
Lather: It lather's really well! It also has micro particles of some sort that give it some exfoliating properties.
Value: I finished the bar, and it lasted me from May - Sept. with daily use!

Overall: This is decent, the reason I gave it a three and would not repurchase is because it made my skin too squeaky clean. It was drying, and my skin felt devoid of moisture after using. I kept using it though, because it did smell good and it was summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

This is the best smelling soap I have ever smelled in my entire life! I can't get enough of the smell, which smells so incredibly FRESH! Sometimes I walk by and take whiff of the bar of soap, it smells so fresh. And the quality is outstanding!!! It's made with real Shea Butter, so it leaves your skin feeling so soft. Nubian soaps are the BEST soaps on the market! I'm hooked for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by kjygyrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. The scent smells so good. The soap lathers well, cleans good and moisturizes just fine. I love all natural soaps.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another fresh green smelling soap from the NH line. Similar to the Lemongrass one. Again, nice scent and foam, but the little pieces are a nuisance. Would repurchase and use as a hand soap. Got this reasonably priced at iHerb.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was hesitant to try this soap because I've never really been a fan of the smell (or I should say *stink*) of neem oil. I should have known better; like the raw shea butter soap before it I love this scent. It's very fresh and green, and I cannot even smell a trace of neem oil in it. Like the other NH soaps I've tried it doesn't strip my skin, and the soap bars last a long time. There are little bits of hemp seed and vetiver in the bar, but they're not exfoliating at all; more for decoration I guess. Anyway, I liked this so much I bought it w/ a few to use as stocking stuffers this christmas (for both male & female friends/relatives; the scent is unisex).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No