October 22, 2014 | 948 users online

Conditioner - Eco Nature Care - Re-Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by melyssa50

This is the best conditioner I have used so far and has the benefit of coming in such an environmentally friendly bottle. Like the other reviewer I have tried what seems like ALL high-end conditioners, and came across this in Marshalls. I was going to a beach in Mexico that you could only swim with natural products in your hair and I use conditioner to keep it soft despite salt water. Long story short I've never gone back, it works for dry hair but isn't heavy, rinses well, and leaves your hair SO SILKY. I am usually skeptical of green products which i know is bad, but many of them I've used (like MOP) have not seemed to do well. LOVE THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by l8erg8er

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG conditioner for me, and I'm a conditioner fanatic who's tried everything from VO5 to Terax to Kerastase. You can find Eco Nature Care conditioners at Whole Foods, right next to Aubrey Organics. I bought the "Fresh" scent conditioner in this line on a whim, and boy am I pleased. I've since gone through two bottles and don't plan on stopping any time soon. I also tried the "Clean" scent, but I prefer the Fresh in performance and smell. This conditioner works very similarly to Jessicurl's Too Shea, but is much easier to come by and is in a easy-to-recycle aluminum bottle. And, while the bottle is a bit awkward, the results are worth it. My hair is super soft and shiny every time I use this conditioner, and it also works well as a leave-in. Very consistent results; I'll be using this for as long as it is produced or until it suddenly stops working its magic --- whichever comes first!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No