Silk Naturals Premium Synthetic Flat Top Brush

on 2/1/2011 2:37:00 PM

This was my favorite brush...until it fell apart! I don't use it that often - maybe once a week? And I had only had it 6 months. Yesterday when I washed it, the brush bristles completely fell out. Yep, they become separated from the handle. at first they were still glued together, so I tried to put them back in, but then they all fell apart & I had bristles everywhere!
I can only think this is a VERY cheaply constructed brush & you will be better off to invest in a better one.

For the time it lasted though, it was a great brush - lots of dense bristles so it really buffed in foundation or powder well. Very soft, and never shed a hair. perfect size...just perfect. I'm said it's gone!

on 7/9/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a very nice brush. The bristles are extremely soft and dense enough as well. I do prefer the shorter handled flat top to this one (by the same maker, Ultimate) because the diameter is slightly bigger...this one sold by SN is a little too small for my liking since I feel like it takes longer to apply powder to my face. However, if that does not bother you, then it is a good brush to invest in,