Garnier Skin Renew Overnight Regenerating Cream

3.5

on 4/10/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have oily skin so I almost never use moisturizer, but I slather this stuff on before bed and wake up with baby smooth, clearer skin. It smells nice too and is reasonably priced. It doesn't work as well as Nicel but it works.

on 11/28/2012 1:14:00 PM

This has become my go-to night cream - gives great results for the price. It's refreshing (doesn't make me break out) and I've noticed that my skin tone seems more even. I will definitely continue to buy.

on 10/18/2012 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I loved this cream!! I got it at a discount store for $6, I should have bought the store out!!! It isn't a transformation for wrinkles, but I felt it was moisturizing and I woke up feeling amazing, like it really gave a soft glow. I didn't mind the smell at all, I thought it was light and nice. I can't speak for everyone but maybe this is good for sensitive skin (I don't think I have sensitive skin really, but since I'm reacting so much, maybe I do?) I am prone to breakouts, and I just found out that the Olay I use can cause them, so I miss this and hope I can replace it soon!

Update: I had no luck with finding a better moisturizer, so I bought 12 boxes on ebay. Lol. So I guess I'll continue with this. I still like it.

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I can't use cyclohexasiloxane and it's in this!!! Gotta get rid of my 10 boxes!!! :(

on 12/2/2009 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a silky smooth night moisturizer that is good for normal to dry skin. It contains some antioxidants and silicone for super smooth application. I use it mixed with my Differin at night and it makes my skin smooth and over several weeks has softened the very find lines around my eyes. I know the Differin has done some of this but the Skin Renew has boosted the Differin's affects nicely.

This goes on light enough I think it would work find under an spf foundation.

The only thing I dislike it the fragrance which is what would keep me from buying this again.

I would use this again anytime. I still love my Olay Regenerist line of products but this is closing in on being my favorite lightweight night cream.

Popular Moisturizers