L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

3.6

AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, COCO-BETAINE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA SEED POWDER / APRICOT SEED POWDER, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [Jan 20, 2010]

on 12/26/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I would have never tried this if it had not been recommended to me. It was also on sale when I purchased it. I think it was $3 and change. It smells identical to Neutrogena's pink grapefruit scrub. The scrubbies in this cleanser are not too harsh, but feel abrasive enough that you feel clean and smooth. You don't need much. The scrublet is awesome. I love that it is flexible and can get into all nooks and crannies. The scrublet and cleanser would not work as well independently as they do together. I use this when I feel like I need a deep cleansing... As the name says. Whether after a long day or just a couple times a week. I enjoy this product. A bit frivolous, but inexpensive. I actually enjoy using the scrublet more than my Clarisonic. Much gentler. I would definitely repurchase and plan on it when I run out!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bottom line: the cleanser is okay, it works much better with the scrublet that is included and that alone is pretty much worth it. Since I've gotten SO much use out of that scrublet since buying this over a year ago, I consider the wash a nice bonus that makes it worth it (especially on sale!). That being said, the container sucks and after dropping it just once the bottle split in half up the side seam. I lost about a 1/4th because it's so runny and had to pour the rest into another bottle. Partly my own fault and partly cheap packaging- but the scrublet brings this product up to a 3 star. If you are already considering buying one anyway, you might consider grabbing this as it's a dollar or two more than most solo scrublets.

on 8/8/2014 11:39:00 AM

I got this as a "Ill give it a try" I needed a cleanser, so the price was perfect less than $5, plus it said deep cleansing, just what I needed. I used it that night and OMG! my skin felt reaaaally clean and no dryness! I love it since, no brakeouts, my skin is great now!!

I really love this cleanser! I originally started using this product because I had tried the green version of this cleanser, and found it to be too drying. This version works much better for my skin. The main appeal of this product is that it completely removes ALL of my makeup at the end of the day. This is not an easy task considering the heavy coverage foundation, blush, ect. that I use daily. In one wash, my makeup has totally disappeared and I'm left with a clean face. This product on it's own does not dry out my skin. Generally scrubs are considered too harsh for every day use, but this has worked perfectly for me. I love the idea of the "scrublet" and it works effectively to clean my pores. I will be buying again when I run out!

on 6/11/2014 3:54:00 AM

I love trying out new skincare products even though half of them end up breaking me out. I bought this exfoliator only because I wanted to try out the scrublet w/ my daily cleanser, I was planning on using the actual product to exfoliate my body because for some reason I expected the exfoliating beads to be rough like the st.ives apricot scrub. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG! The particles are perfect for me, not too rough and not too gently. I really love using the scrublet with it because I feel like it really cleans my skin. After using this my skin feels squeaky clean and my pores arnt as noticeable, especially on my forehead. I have acne prone skin but right now I have no active breakouts. I honestly really love this. If you have cystic acne or active breakouts you shouldn't even be exfoliating your skin because it's going to irritate your skin, spread bacteria around, and cause more acne. I know everyone's skin is different and will react differently to products but if this product worked for me, on my crappy sensitive skin, then it'll work for you. Id definitely will repurchase this! Oh, one more thing, exfoliating should be done only 1-2 times a week if your skin is sensitive, if you have perfect normal skin, you can get away with doing it daily.

Nope. Full of chemicals that did nothing for my acne, with the possibility that it made it worse. I have since switched to organic products (as much as possible). The little silicone brush doo-hickey was interesting, but just barely lacked being stiff enough to actually work. It was a little flimsy. Bonus points for trying something different. Will never repurchase.

on 4/11/2014 3:21:00 PM

I didn't like the consistency or the quality of the scrub. I mainly bought it due to the exfoliating pad and that didn't meet my standards either.

on 1/11/2014 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I gave this multiple chances and it broke me out every time. Loved the little scrubby but a terrible cleanser for me. Won't be purchasing this again. If it wasn't for the scrubber this would have 1 lipstick.

on 9/11/2013 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff has given me terrible cystic breakouts and those deeply clogged pores - the flesh-colored bumps that haven't become inflamed yet, but are impossible to get rid of or squeeze out. I didn't think I'd have problems with this product because I've had great experiences with L'Oreal Go 360's Deep Facial Cleanser (green bottle) and Anti-Breakout Cleanser (orange bottle), but after a month of using this stuff, I know this is the culprit behind my terrible breakouts (and I rarely ever break out) because I haven't changed anything else in my diet or skincare regimen.

Of course if could just be coincidence but shortly after starting to use this cleanser I started to break out on my chin and forehead (known trouble spots in the past for me) since I've stopped using it the acne has cleared up. I also wasn't keen on the smell even though I usually like citrus type scents.