November 25, 2014 | 1734 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bottom line: the cleanser is okay, it works much better with the scrublet that is included and that alone is pretty much worth it. Since I've gotten SO much use out of that scrublet since buying this over a year ago, I consider the wash a nice bonus that makes it worth it (especially on sale!). That being said, the container sucks and after dropping it just once the bottle split in half up the side seam. I lost about a 1/4th because it's so runny and had to pour the rest into another bottle. Partly my own fault and partly cheap packaging- but the scrublet brings this product up to a 3 star. If you are already considering buying one anyway, you might consider grabbing this as it's a dollar or two more than most solo scrublets.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by vero78

I got this as a "Ill give it a try" I needed a cleanser, so the price was perfect less than $5, plus it said deep cleansing, just what I needed. I used it that night and OMG! my skin felt reaaaally clean and no dryness! I love it since, no brakeouts, my skin is great now!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this cleanser! I originally started using this product because I had tried the green version of this cleanser, and found it to be too drying. This version works much better for my skin. The main appeal of this product is that it completely removes ALL of my makeup at the end of the day. This is not an easy task considering the heavy coverage foundation, blush, ect. that I use daily. In one wash, my makeup has totally disappeared and I'm left with a clean face. This product on it's own does not dry out my skin. Generally scrubs are considered too harsh for every day use, but this has worked perfectly for me. I love the idea of the "scrublet" and it works effectively to clean my pores. I will be buying again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Nova0407

I love trying out new skincare products even though half of them end up breaking me out. I bought this exfoliator only because I wanted to try out the scrublet w/ my daily cleanser, I was planning on using the actual product to exfoliate my body because for some reason I expected the exfoliating beads to be rough like the st.ives apricot scrub. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG! The particles are perfect for me, not too rough and not too gently. I really love using the scrublet with it because I feel like it really cleans my skin. After using this my skin feels squeaky clean and my pores arnt as noticeable, especially on my forehead. I have acne prone skin but right now I have no active breakouts. I honestly really love this. If you have cystic acne or active breakouts you shouldn't even be exfoliating your skin because it's going to irritate your skin, spread bacteria around, and cause more acne. I know everyone's skin is different and will react differently to products but if this product worked for me, on my crappy sensitive skin, then it'll work for you. Id definitely will repurchase this! Oh, one more thing, exfoliating should be done only 1-2 times a week if your skin is sensitive, if you have perfect normal skin, you can get away with doing it daily.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Nope. Full of chemicals that did nothing for my acne, with the possibility that it made it worse. I have since switched to organic products (as much as possible). The little silicone brush doo-hickey was interesting, but just barely lacked being stiff enough to actually work. It was a little flimsy. Bonus points for trying something different. Will never repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by maggieruland

I didn't like the consistency or the quality of the scrub. I mainly bought it due to the exfoliating pad and that didn't meet my standards either.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I gave this multiple chances and it broke me out every time. Loved the little scrubby but a terrible cleanser for me. Won't be purchasing this again. If it wasn't for the scrubber this would have 1 lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mscc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff has given me terrible cystic breakouts and those deeply clogged pores - the flesh-colored bumps that haven't become inflamed yet, but are impossible to get rid of or squeeze out. I didn't think I'd have problems with this product because I've had great experiences with L'Oreal Go 360's Deep Facial Cleanser (green bottle) and Anti-Breakout Cleanser (orange bottle), but after a month of using this stuff, I know this is the culprit behind my terrible breakouts (and I rarely ever break out) because I haven't changed anything else in my diet or skincare regimen.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Of course if could just be coincidence but shortly after starting to use this cleanser I started to break out on my chin and forehead (known trouble spots in the past for me) since I've stopped using it the acne has cleared up. I also wasn't keen on the smell even though I usually like citrus type scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by marikhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my go-to cleanser