April 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by maggieruland

I didn't like the consistency or the quality of the scrub. I mainly bought it due to the exfoliating pad and that didn't meet my standards either.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I gave this multiple chances and it broke me out every time. Loved the little scrubby but a terrible cleanser for me. Won't be purchasing this again. If it wasn't for the scrubber this would have 1 lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mscc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff has given me terrible cystic breakouts and those deeply clogged pores - the flesh-colored bumps that haven't become inflamed yet, but are impossible to get rid of or squeeze out. I didn't think I'd have problems with this product because I've had great experiences with L'Oreal Go 360's Deep Facial Cleanser (green bottle) and Anti-Breakout Cleanser (orange bottle), but after a month of using this stuff, I know this is the culprit behind my terrible breakouts (and I rarely ever break out) because I haven't changed anything else in my diet or skincare regimen.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Of course if could just be coincidence but shortly after starting to use this cleanser I started to break out on my chin and forehead (known trouble spots in the past for me) since I've stopped using it the acne has cleared up. I also wasn't keen on the smell even though I usually like citrus type scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by marikhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

my go-to cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this at the walgreens I work at just cause it was on sale. i usually use exfoliating scrubs to help with my acne and my oily skin. I will never use any other product. This dried a lot of the oil of my skin and cleared all my acne. I'm really happy I bought this. Will repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

For reference, my skin is combination and my T-Zone is beyond oily. It's the type of skin that could reflect the sun in the mornings. I wake up with a super greasy complexion, and by the end of the day my makeup is all runny and not pretty at all. That (embarrasing thing) being said, this cleanser has been great in helping me with these issues.
It's a foamy exfoliator gel, which means it lathers up really nicely with just a few rubs. The small beads in this are not so great for exfolation on their own, that's why the scrubblet that comes attached to the packaging is so useful. Just apply a small amount of the product on the scrubblet, run some water over it and massage your face gently with it. It will lather up completely and it will make any oil and traces of makeup surface, cleaning everything up really well.
Now, I do not use the scrubblet in the mornings, or every day. It is too harsh, meant for exfoliation. purposes only, it should not be used more than twice a week. I use the cleansing gel twice a day, the beads in it are so tiny it is not harsh on the skin. I lather it up on my hands and wash every morning and night. It removes all the oil off my face without being over drying. My face feels soft and radiant after every use. Not at all tight, like I read here in some comments (must be the degree of sebum my skin produces).
The rich lather in this works by desintegrating the oil into small particles while surrounding them in particles of water so it can be broken down and washed from the face. (That's how all soap works, after all, water and oil do not mix). Hope this helps. I will keep repurchasing, the price and results have been outstanding for me. Remember, treat your face gently, the scrubblet can be set aside every couple of days!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I used this scrub for a while about a year and a half ago. Back then, my skin would generally get one blemish a week, but no scars would be left behind. I got this to 'deep clean' my skin twice a week. I remember there being a scent- a strong one -but I liked it. Now, however, I am hesitant to put anything that is this strongly perfumed on my skin. See, about six months ago, my skin had a really bad breakout on my left cheek from using the St. Ives scrub. It was really terrible, and I still have scars from it. But after that breakout, I would get new blemishes on my left cheek, where I didn't used to break out. I would not repurchase this because I have just gotten my skin under control again, but I did like it and would reccommend it. It did a lovely job at buffing off any dead skin, and the scrublet it came with worked well to remove my makeup. I ended up using that every night with my cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirlxD14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was generally hesitant to use this product because it has SLS in it.. and that's not exactly good for the skin. I used it for a while and then I took a hiatus because, well, I just got out of using it. I started breaking out around a week ago and I just started back using it, and, well, I actually really like it. Sometimes, my skin needs a little kick in the butt. My skin ends up SO SOFT and rejuvenated feeling after I use this especially if lotion is applied right after. And the little scrubbing pad is so effective and fun to use, it's very expedient and potent.. I've used the cream cleanser and this and they both work very well. I like it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good scrub for the price. Smells like oranges. I like scrubs to be a bit grittier but for less than 6 bucks you can't really complain. The little scrubber tool is neat, but doesn't help scrub your skin at all. It's a little latex thing that's very soft and just spreads the soap around. You're better off using your fingers to work the scrub into your problem areas, then use the tool afterwards to clean everything up.

I guess I will buy it again, but it's just not gritty enough to be a go-to product for me.