November 27, 2014 | 1358 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by helpmenotwastemoneythanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked the sensitive skin version of this cleanser. It seemed to keep my acne at bay when I used it, so when I tried this out because it was the only one at the store when I wanted to repurchase, I didn't really think it would be much different. My gosh was I wrong. This one literally burned my skin! I had the worst dry, red, and irritated skin all across my jawbone and everyone asked me if I had a rash.
I will say i do love the packaging, and I feel like the little scrubber really does a great job at deep cleaning. As for the actual cleanser formula I'm begging you, if you have anything near sensitive skin, stay far away from this one. Check out the sensitive skin version if you must!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I love this cleanser. Whenever I use my Clarisonic (using the delicate brush head), I mix two big drops of the 360 cleanser with 2 pumps of the Cerave Hydrating (creamy) cleanser. It's a combination that has really worked well for me and cleans my face beautifully, without leaving my skin feeling tight or dry. I don't often use the 360 cleanser on its own, but when I do, I don't need very much at all- a little goes a long way to thoroughly cleanse skin. All in all, a really good and relatively inexpensive product. I've repurchased several times and will continue to do so.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Cyncity23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product has a very nice tingly feeling, but after about a week, my skin started getting flaky and dry. It was very dry around my mouth and temples. Moisturizer didn't help and my make up would get very nasty looking in those spots. I did switch to the blue sensitive skin product though, and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This irritated my skin so horribly. I used it for 3 months before realizing that it was giving me awful breakouts and irritation. It took me almost a year to clear it up, and even now, I have awful sensitivity. The only good thing about it is the scrublet, and I recently bought a similar one at Sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

clean my pore really well, but I don't like the smell, maybe will buy the other kind

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Emely74123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

PROS:

- This removed most of my black heads, and reduced some, overall reduced the size of my pores, I had some blackheads on the front of my nose, & after using it my nose felt clean, less rough and great :)

- Comes with a small exfoliating sponge which is great to scrub in deep into your skin, its very gentle when scrubbing hard as well!

- You only need about a nickel size to go around most of your face!

- The packaging is great! Very creative to have a place in the bottle for the "sponge"

- Doesn't smell bad

- Quick & easy to use! Recommended in the morning since it does make you wake up and feel energized!

- Found at most stores and inexspensive, about $3-$5

- Has different types of products depending on your skin type :D

- Left my skin so smooth and soft!

CONS:

- The smell isn't strong nor weak but it does linger in your restroom for a bit, I suggest you smell it before buying, some people get overwhelmed by scents :)

- It kinda stings or tingles around the eye area it doesn't bother me nor it hurts, so I recommended not doing it so close

- May dry out skin, so if you have dry, have acne or sensitive skin, I do not recommend, there is other types for that kind of skin type
(Just apply some face lotion to face & it'll feel refreshing :3 )

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by vulnerate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Why I like it: I always feel like my skin is very clean and soft after using this product. It's a great price. I love the scrubbing pad. It doesn't smell bad.

Why I dislike it: While I felt my skin was softer and it removed dirt from my face, it didn't really help my acne at all.

My skin did not dry out from this but I don't have dry skin (or oily skin, for that matter). I will probably buy this product again just because it makes my skin nicer, I'll most likely end up using it in conjunction with another product that clears up my acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by RoseSunHold

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm 15...15 years old and knows what a cleanser is. This is for Oily skin or people who want to use there moisturizer this cleanser Cleans so much out of your face which is good to get all that dirt and other things out so you can put moisturizers in. Basically this is to clean Extra then your ordinary scrubs and such.
You guys are so stupid...Do you know what cleanser is cleanser+Dry skin = Big boom boom. Unless you put a moisturizer in Its like me having dry hair brittle damaged and looking for a shampoo that makes my hair soft and i say O! a shampoo that says (For oily hair To dry it out) yay Let me buy :D. no read take out your phone and google the product before you go crazy. And of course your eyes are going to get dry because it specificly says do not put around eye area but there you go. it like you guys go blind to the store.

Anyways for me this product is amazing it get rid of my foundation and makes me feel amazing and tingles my face, " mentholy" feeling. then i take out my Fecal Spin wheel And Feels amazing then take my moisturizer then My face is vavaroom!.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by NekoCandii

I love the scrublet that came with this and the design is good. However, despite being a cream cleanser it contains menthol and after a couple months, I noticed that my face was getting worse.

It dried out my face and actually made it worse. Unfortunately not gonna buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow I'm really surprised by such a low rating of this product. I'm using it in the morning and at night before bed after removing my eye make up with neutrogena oil free eye make up remover. After using L'oreal cleanser my skin feels clean and fresh and ready for the moisturizer. This is a cleanser it's purpose is to clean the skin so moisturizer is necessary afterwards. It actually said on the bottle not to use for the sensitive eye area so I obviously did not try to see if it stings :) I thinks it is a very good product if used properly. Oh and it cleared acne on my forehead, so I'm super excited about that since nothing else worked :)