July 22, 2014 | 2172 users online

Cleansers - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by dcalhalabi93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although for some this might be the right cleanser, for me i'm not sure its the one. I have combination skin which tends to be oily around my cheek bones and chin and extra dry around my forehead and nose and eyes. I bought this product because of the scrubber and the little beads inside which I believed would help get any extra gunk off of my face from the end of the day be it makeup or oil or dirt. I absolutely hate plain cream cleansers because i feel that they don't have the ability to exfoliate away any of that stuff.
But I found after using this product a few times that my skin was very tight and dry allover after each use, and because of this, a few hours later my face was super super oily because of it trying to naturally compensate for the loss of moisture. I then found myself washing my face more than necessary.

Not stopping there, about a week later I found my pores to be incredibly clogged and huge looking. After much research, and inspecting the ingredients on the back of this cleanser, i realized several of the ingredients on the back are "No No's" , basically anything ending in "-cone" and a few of the other ingredients used in the 360 cleanser are common pour clogging culprits.

The only positive things I can say about this soap is that it lathers up really well and after washing my face did appear to be "clean". Also the packaging is neat. If you are not one for washing your face with your fingers, the little scrubber is handy. Although myself I did not find it of much use because the scrubbers are so soft and flimsy...in my opinion they will not clean or exfoliate anything, but rather massage dirt and oils into your skin further.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by yuia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I initially got this for the scrubber but the green packaging also caught my eye. The scrubber is great. It feels gentle on my face, it's easy to hold when your hands are all soapy and it's easy to clean and store.

The cleanser itself smells really nice and is not too overpowering. It's like a runny gel and there were a few times where a bit too much flowed out when I first started using it. It takes a little while to bubble up but otherwise there was no issue with using it.

My only qualms were: it didn't do anything for my acne (but at least it didn't get worse) and it made my skin feel tight and dry afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The cleanser I got was the one for Acne Prone skin and I bought it on sale for $5. In my opinion, the cleanser is a generic cleanser with a scrubber/exfoliator. The mini silicone scrubber pops out easily from the designated compartment and it has very soft and fine bristles. However, I don't feel that the cleanser's functional purpose does not exactly meet my requirements. My skin would not feel squeaky clean when I use the scrubber but I guess the scrubber will be good for opening up the pores! The cleanser itself is very thin to accomodate the scrubber. I have acne once in a while and this cleanser does not prevent acne yet it also does not get rid of it. Therefore, I find this cleanser to be a neutral cleanser that helps to clean the face.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by caraphernelia232

Okay. So. Let me just say that I normally have pretty clear skin. I have never had serious acne problems, & mainly get zits on my forehead or by my nose. I bought this mainly because it had a scrubby brush that came with it, which I actually like. It's really gentle, it doesn't make me feel like I'm cleaning my face with steel wool. & the facial cleanser itself smells fantastic. So for all that, I give it 3 stars. HOWEVER, I got a few zits before I started my period, & this wash did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for it. I popped the zits & washed my face, & the next morning, they didn't look any different. Not better or worse. Also, after I wash the cleanser off, I want my face to feel clean. But whenever I wash this off, I still feel oily around my nose. I have continued to use this product to wash my makeup off. But for my actual skin cleansing I use Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser. So, for me at least, this product is slightly below average on it's own, but used with something else, it works great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I love the scrubber that comes with this! It exfoliates my face so we'll, my face just feels so clean after using this! I use it morning and night and I can tell a big difference in the condition of my skin. I absolutely love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by seastar623

I snagged this on clearance at Walgreens. Awesome steal. I really like this product. I live in hot, humid FL and Its very refreshing and cooling. Great to use in your evening shower after a long, active day. I find it lathers best when you massage it into your face first and then it really gets going! Very soft and bubbly. I also really love the the scrubber they include that fits snugly into the bottle. I feel like its a two for one deal.It works very well in conjunction with the product. The scent is also nice. Delicate and refreshing. Reminds me of cucumbers. When I'm done using this my skin feels very clean, soft and refreshed. I put on some moisturizer, head to bed and all is right with the world!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Apopro17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product because it works on all acne. It does dry out your face and leave your face tight but with my skin, I put cocoa butter on the dryest spots and it looks and feels normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by elinapaul

this cleanser is amaazzzzinggg it shrinked my pores and help me from breaking out i am in live with this product i tried so many cleansers and acne meds but nothing seems to help and i was honestly afraid to buy this cleanser but yaaayyy thank god i found u :-)) my skin feels fresh, pores are shrinked, no more breakouts its a miracle product luvvvv l'oreal

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

Unlike the anti-breakout version, I could actually tolerate (though not love) the vaguely floral scent of this one - I also enjoyed the cooling sensation it gave, although the consistency was almost too watery to use. Since I can only find the anti-breakout and cream versions now, I'm using the scrubby pad with my Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser in the shower every other day. Here's how it works best for me: I wet my face, apply a generous pump of cleanser to my face and neck in circular motions; wet the pad; and gently massage, again in circular motions. Sure, it's not as strong an exfoliant as a scrub, but for my skin, it's an almost-perfect compromise between ineffective and too rough.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by lisapoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

There are a lot of things I like about this product, but it's just not for me.
I found it dried out my skin a lot, and it tastes awful... I know I'm not supposed to eat it, but I wash my face in the shower and if any gets anywhere close to my lips I can taste it all day. Okay, so it's not flavoured ;) but I could really forgive that if it didn't dry out my skin.

I really like the packaging. The lid is easy to open with one hand but does not leak, or let water in in the shower. The pop out scrubby thing is nice too.
The cleanser is very gentle. Doesn't burn, doesn't tingle. Leaves face feeling clean, no sticky or oily residue.

My husband has oily skin, and this works really great for him. I have dry skin and it made it worse.
It's a great product, it's just not for my skin type.