July 26, 2014 | 1112 users online

Deodorants - Lady Speed Stick- Invisible Plus

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry - ( dare to wear black ) in the Shower Fresh scent - AAAGGHHH- it is an overpowering scent and will kill any fragrance you are wearing. I guess it'll get use up when I'm out mowing the North 40, but nowhere near other humans.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by charissez

Love this. Simple and easy to use. Does exactly what it says. What more can a girl ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite antiperspirant ever.I use this product from more then10years,it never dissapointed ..higly quality product and cheep.
I do sweat too much,it doesnt matter if is summer or winter..and this product it keeping my under arm areea dry and clean.I apply in morning and untill evening when i go in shower there is not bad smell.
For summer time is also great..and after shaving is really gently and never irittated my skin..
The formule i always use is gel.Of course there are also white stick color but i prefere the gel
I have search for this product in every store..but here in Germany it can't be found.When i go in other countrys..guess who is buying 10-15pieces for one year?
I like fruity spash and aloe smells.
I will also upload a picture with my favorite...ummm "fruit splash" citrus-melon smell..really nice(not like sweet vanila smell coz i really hate sweet-candy-vanila parfumes)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Incredible. It's $1 (at the Dollar Tree), doesn't stain clothes and lasts ALL day, even through going to the gym and 12-1/2 shifts as a nurse.
Definately a best buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

It says Invisible Plus...and it is. You can't see it, and it DOES provide long lasting protection...so If you crash at a friends house this stuff will take you thru to the next morning anyway. I sweat alot...really girly huh...and I need both a good antiperspirant and a nice smelling one too. I Love Strawberry Splash. Thanks mom for throwing this into my Christmas stocking...but whoa its expensive and I hate the lid. Why dont they make deoderant sticks round anymore?? I may or may not buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

This deodorant smells really pretty. The scent I have is called Tropical Breeze. It works well and goes on nicely. I really like this entire line of deodorants.