November 23, 2014 | 1011 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love ....
1. The brush, its small, easy to use, and handy
2. The consistense, no clumps
3. The lashes stay soft and natural looking.
4. It doesnt kill your lashes

I dislike....

1. How it smudges under my eyes, sometimes. However its also easy to remove / clean, comparing to other mascaras
2. it doesnt create any dramatic effect

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by sara942

This mascara is pretty mediocre. I got it in a value set and after using it, I would never have purchased it full price. I'm using it up as a daytime mascara to wear to work as it looks natural, doesn't clump and it's not too wet so I don't have to worry about smudging it on my face while applying. It doesn't really volumize like it says, but it does define and darken. Korres mascaras also don't smear or flake throughout the day which is another plus worth mentioning. Honestly, had this been available at a drugstore price I would have been more impressed, but I have much higher expectations of high-end products. Korres' Provitamin B5 & Rice Bran Mascara works way, way better so I'm just going to stick with that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by savethemarianne

I wanted a natural mascara that would benefit my lashes, so I found Korres as a cheaper alternative to Dr Hauschka's. It was more thickening than my Une volume mascara, as I find Korres can be built up with a few coats, however I found it was too clumpy for my liking and I'd probably stick to one coat. The black is very dark which is good. I was hoping this would be smudge free, but I found it did smudge a little bit underneath my eyes after a few hours. It was ok, but as I need smudge free, I would probably stick to Une which is both cheaper and more staying. Also, notably, although it's meant to be a natural brand, it does have some PEGs in which I wasn't that impressed about.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by stls

I really like this mascara! It's my favorite for daytime, actually.
Adds the perfect volume and length to make lashes look full, curled and pretty but not overdone. At the same time they remain soft and the curl holds all day! No more crispy spider leggy lashes, yay!
I got the brown one and love the color, it's still dark but more subtle than black.
I like the brush too, it's small and handy- can reach every lash with ease.
The downside is that I still use a lash primer and application ends up uneven sometimes - but that's only until you get used to the brush. Would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Paolita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am from Greece so Korres is everywhere here! So I thought why not give it a try..I have tried many mascaras,Guerlain's Le 2, Chanel,Givenchy..They all created long lashes but DRY! So,I was searching for a mascara which would create long lashes without dry them out. And that's what Korres do! I bought Abyssinia oil mascara in cobalt blue,which is a stunning medium blue colour, stays true all day without smudging or feathering! Lashes are at last soft and long! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

I got this in the violet shade which is a true and vivid purply plum. This has a small appliactor brush that gets loaded up with mascara, applies gloppy and heavy, does not lengthen much at all, and thickens just a bit. Maybe when it dries out a bit it will work better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by DuchessofGrapes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm really disappointed at how this product worked on me. I have fairly thick lashes that are pale. So I need a decent, yet highly pigmented mascara, and it's an added bonus if the product is moisturizing. I don't know if I got a bad tube or what, but this flaked and made my lashes look sparse (although it lengthened well). All my lashes clumped together into that gross "spider lash" look that I can usually avoid with most mascaras. I love Korres products and had such high hopes for this, but to no avail. The one thing I will say is that it was fairly easy to remove and very pigmented. Sorry, Korres, but not a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by sbetsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. I have very sensitive eyes and this does not irritate. Watch for value sets - the makeup ones seem to usually include one of these. It isn't going to add a ton of volume to your lashes but it is buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by mascaraparade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this mascara. I got it first in the Sephora lash stash set, which i buy every year to find new mascaras. I tried this one about two weeks after I got it. I'd never used a Korres product before, so I was pretty skeptical of how well it would perform. But when I used it, I LOVED IT! It makes my lashes look youthful and fresh, and it really does condition them. It adds some length and defines them pretty well. It gives a little excess product, but it's not a major thing at all. I purchased the full size version about a month later-- which, I must say is SLIGHTLY different-- but not any less good to me. I would buy this mascara over and over again. It's in my top 5 favorite mascaras! Mascaras work differently depending on what type of lashes you have, but this worked great for all my friends I've given makeovers to. Not too dramatic, not too boring.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by annasol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is not too special especially for its price. Does not really make your lashes longer or with more volume. For this price I would buy another one. Only plus point is that Korres puts less nasties into its products.