November 28, 2014 | 1965 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Sunnydaze

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't find this color so amazing... it is just ok!.. as an e/s.
haven't tryed it so much to be honest, is too sparkly for a daytime and so light for the night! (I love to rock the smoky look).
I also experiment fallout

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by emilyn418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got this in the holiday 09 pigment set, this was way too glittery for me as an eyeshadow, so it kinda just sat there. but today I tried it on my nails as polish and it is amazing!!! it's a beautiful taupey golden color. I'm glad I found a use for this.. love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Lexilovesmac

I got this pigment with the holiday collection in 09. I never really used it because it looks so bland in the jar. Over the past few days I have been going through my eyeshadows searching for colors for summer looks and came across this. I decided to swatch it and OMG!!!! I can't believe I haven't been wearing this!!! Its soooo pretty. Its a golden taupe with a silver sheen. I think.... Its a little hard to explain. But its beautiful by its self with black liner or in the mix with browns, blacks, greens. There's a lot of possibilities. I do believe this will become my go to eyeshadow!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, shimmery, sparkly, tan/cool golden champagne pigment. Goes on with ease but does get messy, no matter how careful I try to be. I think that it may be the finely-milled texture of this lovely pigment that makes it so prone to flying everywhere. After each application, I end up with product all over my cheeks and I do not experience that with other pigments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

Sunnydaze is very interesting because it shows up as a golden silverish mocha color with shimmer. ??? Yes, it somehow manages to show as golden and silver. I wear this on the lid and as a crease color, and it's magnificent as both. It looks bland in the jar, but when applied you get some real "oomph." Unfortunately, this is LE and was released in 2006 as part of the She Shines collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by breesana

Some people call this a silvery taupe,but I think of it as more.a gray gold color. It is very beautiful, and a great hilighter. I use this witk many looks,especially smokey gold/black or green looks. I find this to be a very versitile color and I'm very happy this color made its way into my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty champagne golden color. Nice shimmer and applied over the right base it has excellent staying power. I would recommend this pigment!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by juicygirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG pigment!! It's a gorgeous color, and a very good quality. It's somewhat light, and is good for someone like me who doesn't use much eyeshadow. It has a nice glittery shimmer, which is a nice effect, and I think it would look good on any skin tone. I would definitely buy this again, and probably will have to soon, because mine's going to run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

What an amazing pigment! I'm new to pigments and this one tops em all. It's a gorgeous silvery taupe that blends so easily and add subtle depth to the crease or lid. Totally ideal for those of us who don't have deep set eyes. I got this in the new Mischief Makers release. When I first look at it in the jar I wasn't impressed, but after putting it on, I am instantly transformed into smoldering temptress. I put Chocolate Brown in the crease, along with Dark Soul and Antique Gold Reflects. Such a beautiful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by sanayhs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pigment shows up a shimmery golden taupe on my skin. I'm not much of one for neutrals, but this is absolutely lovely. The texture is smooth and I don't have fallout problems. I really like it!