April 19, 2014 | 1845 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Sephora - Boar Detangling Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a big disappointment!!! It is not a fully boar bristles brush but make with some hard nylon bristles that scratch my scalp and gives me flyaway, static hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by flaca70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good, yes a good brush, I was tempted by the Mason Pearson for all the good reviews, but can't really afford such a high price for a brush!!! I have long, fine, frizzy hair (let's say the worst) and always need use the phon + hairstraghtener. I use this brush the evening and must say that it is very good, it leaves my hair shiny and very soft. I think this is a sort of treatment I do for my hair because they are always so stressed. I would buy this again.
It is easly to clean and also to remove hair from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At $24, this seems expensive for a hair brush but I thought I would give it a try. I must say, it does seem worth it. It works very well on my long, straight hair - it adds shine, reduces static and makes my hair feel very soft. The bristles massage the scalp, which feels great. This is supposed to be comparable to the very expensive Mason Pearson brushes. I bought a boar bristle brush for about $10 at ULTA before I bought this one, and the bristles kept falling out of that one. I have not had that problem with this Sephora brush.