April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic Extreme (Waterproof)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Janetw86

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this. Clumsy to use, and I received a nasty eye infection from it. Brand new bottle, so it wasn't an expired product. The only good thing, was that it is truly waterproof. It didn't budge at all. Not sure if that's a good thing though in my case !

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There was nothing that I liked about this product. The huge wand was difficult to use even on my big eyes and it was very messy. It was extremely clumpy, and it was a brand new tube! It did not add length or volume to my lashes. If you curl your lashes, don't use it. My curled lashes were bone straight in a second after using this mascara. This mascara is insanely expensive... $28.50 is too much. I do not recommend this product at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholica82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros: Precision brush, semi water proof, washes off easily, nice colour
Cons: very expensive, doesn't hold a curl very well, not extremely water proof.
Verdict: Would not buy again at $30, better off with drugstore mascaras!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by elizan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my standard mascara. I have tried a lot and this is the one I keep buying. My biggest complaint about mascara is that it ends up smudged under my eyes. Not this one. It stays on my lashes. It thickens and lengthens a bit not crazy false lash looking but perfect for making me look better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by asiasni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara won't smear or smudge even in 40 C tropical rain. It can be a pain to take of but oil based cleanser will handle it. If you like separated lashes without clumps and with reasonable amount of thickness and length this is definitely worth a try. It gives effect really similar to ysl everlong but has better staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by DNeum

When I first purchased this, I sort of had buyers remorse. I don't know if I was just in a funk that day or what, but after using it the first time I felt bummed out. Well, it's a staple for me now! I recommend it to all my friends! It ended up in my purse when I took a week long vacation to Yellowstone, so I used it every day and became very happy with it. It doesn't really lengthen lashes, but it holds a curl GREAT.

When I thought I lost the tube I was really upset and tore my car apart to find it (which I did.)

I am not 100% loyal and would consider trying other mascaras, if I'm in an experimenting mood, but this one I KNOW I can rely on. I've recommended it to a few of my friends and they have likewise been impressed with Dior's mascaras, even though some of them chose different ones based on the brush.

I've never had trouble with clumping or with this running, even in extreme outdoor conditions. In the winter I dogsled and in the summer I horseback ride and never had a mishap with this!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kitten41

I expected more from Dior based on the web reviews I have read about their mascaras. My all time favorite mascaras were CHANEL Drama Lash and Max Factor Volume Couture waterproof. Both have been discontinued so I am am on the hunt for a HG mascara. On to Dior: The brush is very stiff, it has a slight smell, chemically, and the formula is medium consistency. I have long lashes but they are somewhat sparse. This did Nothing for either volume or length, Its waterproof staying power was very very good, removal was easy..so theres that.it actually reminded me of a more natural look, but that is not what i was going for at all. Wont buy again..and this one is GOING back.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by beautifulthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After a bad experience with a YSL mascara, I decided to try this one. It's actually quite good and ticks all the boxes for me, the main one being that it doesn't smudge. It is slightly clumpy but not too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by windycina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of the worst mascara that i've EVER bought.
It's really expensive, and the only thing that does, is not to fade out 'cause it's really waterproof. Do not add particular length at my lashes, in fact, for me really useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by MsDeLarge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! I tried so many, but this is my absolute favorite. I love the consistency, color, brush and it really doesn't smudge during the day. It gives you the fake lash effect minus the fake.