December 19, 2014 | 1736 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fantastic. It gets all my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling amazing. It's not to oily and drys fast. This is my HG from now on. I recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by AshleyPahFifer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am 38 years old...which mean goodness knows I have tried everything under the sun or just about. I have sensitive skin...it is just wonderful to be this age with skin like a preteen boy. Even if "whatever" is not supposed to break you out...it breaks me out, but let me tell you if there comes a day e.l.f. goes under or sells out and jacks up their price; I'M DONE!! These cloths made my skin dewy and glowing without a nasty taste if they got near my mouth, and yeah, they're gonna. The best part is when I looked in the mirror to make sure I got all my makeup off, my pores were noticeably SMALLER!! Let me just reiterate, the day I can't use ANY e.l.f. product for whatever reason, it is going to be a sad one. (When I'm in Target picking out the e.l.f. products I tell people that come along how wonderful their products are, and THEY end up stocking up...AND THE PRODUCTS ARE RIDICULOUSLY INEXPENSIVE!!) I'm done with MAC and having to sell my car to be able to afford it...and it STAYS PUT!!...IN HEAT!! Again, at 38, I sweat...A LOT.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used 5 packs of these, they take off everything. Even really thick mascara! Plus they're so cheap, and the packaging keeps them from drying out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by krmicmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these!!!

The price is amazing, the cloths are quite large, and they just melt the makeup away. Also...I have sensitive skin. Whereas even Neutrogena's brand of Cleansing Cloth stung, these were super gentle. Definitely a hidden gem at the drugstore!

I'm on my 3rd package.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My eyes are very sensitive and I go heavy in the eye make up. These wipes are the only wipes that won't cause a sting or irritate them. They work wondering when removing makeup and at 3 dollars a pack? Can't go wrong. I have tested most brands out there and these wipes beat all in comparison! I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Danee14

this is either 1 dollar or 3...either way, its really cheap. and they work really good. they get off all of the make up unless you cake it on somehow...and they dont leave any oil or anything on your face. the only makeup remover i use..ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

These cloths do what they say they will with no frills. I keep a package in my gym bag and one in my train case. They do leave a bit of residue, but hopefully you aren't using them as your primary face cleanser (the residue easily comes off with a cleanse or even a toner I would imagine). They smell decent and really do take most of the makeup off your face. I would prefer them a *bit* thicker, as they tend to tear, but for the money they are a wonderful value.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

Pros: takes most makeup off in one swipe. No need to scrub. Scent is good.
Cons: very oily. Wouldn't use if you have acne prone skin. Leaves this oily residue on your skin afterward.
Overall: its okay. Would buy again considering how easily it takes off my makeup but the oily tendancy will start to bother me and make me purchase a different product for makeup removing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

These wipes left a bit of a film on my face after using them the second time. The next morning I felt the need to really exfoliate. I will most likely buy them again as a waterproof mascara remover as they do a really good job in that area and I love the packaging. I still prefer Ponds cleansing towelettes to these.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by easturner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

To me, these are great for the price. They do a pretty good job of removing all of my eye makeup (even waterproof mascara) without irritating my eyes or skin. In all honestly, I prefer the Yes to Cucumbers makeup remover wipes (which are just a few dollars more but you get more wipes in the package), I'd still repurchase these though because they are great for traveling and as I said above, they are really inexpensive.