Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Roll-On

3.4

AQUA/WATER •GLYCERIN • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • METHYLPARABEN • SERINE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • ESCIN • SODIUM CHLORIDE • CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE • DISODIUM EDTA • CITRIC ACID • XANTHAN GUM • DEXTRAN SULFATE •POLYPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE GLYCOL ACRYLATE • POLYVINYL ALCOHOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL

on 8/20/2015 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I wanted a moisturizing eye cream and I think this does the job just fine. Super hydrating, application feels awesome and cooling. Not greasy at all, dries pretty matte but not flaky. Didn't see much difference with my puffy monolids, but maybe after longer use. I would probably repurchase just because it feels soo good on the eyes!

on 7/27/2015 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this a while ago on 1/3 off. If it wasn't for the offer, I wouldn't have purchased it as it's a bit expensive. I was curious to see if it would help with the puffiness I some times get in the morning (it's not a constant problem, it usually happens if I eat too much salt the previous day). So I was using this 3-4 times a week, in the morning.

The good? Yes, it's nice, fresh and cooling - most likely from the metal roller ball.
Yes, it feels somewhat hydrating - but for a few moments. Once it sinks in completely, the moisture is just not there any more.

The bad? Did not help with any puffiness or anything else that I could tell
After over a month of use, I started getting really dry spots under my eyes. I stopped using it and the dry areas were back to normal in about 2 weeks.

[To compare: Before this I used the one from Simple. I saw no difference in the performance, despite the price difference.]

Overall, it was a mediocre product for me, and I highly question the price tag for what it is.
Mine ended up in the bin due to giving me those dry patches under the eyes.
For puffiness these days I just use a cool spoon over the eyes. It's refreshing and the puffiness tends to go down in minutes.
I'd give this a miss. Will not repurchase, not even on future offers.

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews on it. Honestly, I'm not too impressed. I've been using it for about a month now, so that's quite a lot of time to start seeing results. Yes it is cooling and yes it does a decent - nothing exceptional - job of decongesting the under eye area. If you're in a hurry, have puffy eyes from crying or lack of sleep, this roll-on is great for a pick-me-up. But otherwise, I haven't noticed any significant difference with dark circles (I don't have dark circles but I expected some brightening) and neither does it reduce fine lines. It's an okay product that's nice to have but doesn't really deliver. I think I'm going to start using my Palmers bust cream - have read it helps with fine lines because of the collagen and elastin.

on 5/13/2013 10:39:00 AM

Although this eye cream has a really light gel consistency (great for summer), I find it really drying under my eyes and not hydrating enough. I am in my mid 20's so i didn't want anything too heavy, but i'm not happy with the results of this product. On the other hand, I LOVE the packaging, the metal ball is so cooling and a pleasure to use (i hate eye creams that come in pots).

on 2/27/2013 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find this one to be ok. It feels good on eyes, the ball is very soothing. Didnt help much with my dark circles though.

on 10/24/2012 6:34:00 PM

You know what? So far, I really like this! I've only had it for a few days, so I can't say A LOT which is why I only gave it 4 stars.

I LOVE the application, first of all. The roll-ball makes the gel come out cold and it feels great on the eye contour area. It is not harsh at all, no fragrance, no color, nada. Just great and soothing. It "awakens" the eye area by refreshing and toning. I do not have terrible bags - I usually get them first thing in the morning after waking up, and after crying a lot.

So far, it has worked well with that.

In terms of dark circles, I can't say much because I need to use this product a bit longer. But I promise I will come back and tell you how it has been! I have no doubt though that this will be a great product just as other Vichy products.

Seriously, I have never had a bad experience with them.

on 7/14/2012 10:33:00 AM

It's a great moisturizing eye gel. Very easy to apply and I don't need to mess with fingers in delicate eye area. I would continue to buy it until I would need something more heavy. And yes, it doesn't help with my dark circles, but I didn't expect it either.

on 6/19/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i'm 34 years old ..i've noticed the bags under my eyes started to pop rececntly , few wrinkles and some dehydration... so i did some research for an eye cream to "target mainly undereye bags"...and i decided to try this and so far i do like it a lot ..it did reduced my under eye bags and brightened the area under my eyes noticeably.. It never stings my eyes even when it accidently gets into my eyes which is a plus to me .. will buy this again

edit : i'm still loving this so much ...it never irritate my eyes...i will never be without it again...def will continue buying this

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is a rather bad product. In addition to it not providing any help for my dark circles/ eyebags, I felt that it has also dried out the skin beneath my eyes and now I have fine lines!!!!

on 8/23/2011 2:32:00 PM

I just tried this on one eye and after several minutes, the eye I used this on is very visibly tightened and brighter than the other! I am SO impressed! NOTHING else I have tried, and I have tried many expensive eye treatments (including the Vichy eye stick, Lancome Genifique for eyes) has ever worked so well, so quickly! My treated eye looks younger, brighter and more awake than the other, which has a noticeable sag to it. I'm AMAZED!!! I'm so happy I finally found something that works!
UPDATE: I found that for really baggy eyes, I needed to re-apply the product for a second dose in the morning. It's good to keep it handy in your purse if you need another uplift during the day. You have to give it at least 10-15 minutes to see the difference. It won't completely eliminate puffiness, but it most definitely reduces it a lot. At least for me, it's the best anti-puffiness treatment I've ever tried. (TIP: you have to squeeze the tube as you roll.)