November 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Vichy - Aqualia Thermal Eye Roll-On

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by amyheartmakeup

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews on it. Honestly, I'm not too impressed. I've been using it for about a month now, so that's quite a lot of time to start seeing results. Yes it is cooling and yes it does a decent - nothing exceptional - job of decongesting the under eye area. If you're in a hurry, have puffy eyes from crying or lack of sleep, this roll-on is great for a pick-me-up. But otherwise, I haven't noticed any significant difference with dark circles (I don't have dark circles but I expected some brightening) and neither does it reduce fine lines. It's an okay product that's nice to have but doesn't really deliver. I think I'm going to start using my Palmers bust cream - have read it helps with fine lines because of the collagen and elastin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by muneet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although this eye cream has a really light gel consistency (great for summer), I find it really drying under my eyes and not hydrating enough. I am in my mid 20's so i didn't want anything too heavy, but i'm not happy with the results of this product. On the other hand, I LOVE the packaging, the metal ball is so cooling and a pleasure to use (i hate eye creams that come in pots).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by strixblog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this one to be ok. It feels good on eyes, the ball is very soothing. Didnt help much with my dark circles though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by patriciab1989

You know what? So far, I really like this! I've only had it for a few days, so I can't say A LOT which is why I only gave it 4 stars.

I LOVE the application, first of all. The roll-ball makes the gel come out cold and it feels great on the eye contour area. It is not harsh at all, no fragrance, no color, nada. Just great and soothing. It "awakens" the eye area by refreshing and toning. I do not have terrible bags - I usually get them first thing in the morning after waking up, and after crying a lot.

So far, it has worked well with that.

In terms of dark circles, I can't say much because I need to use this product a bit longer. But I promise I will come back and tell you how it has been! I have no doubt though that this will be a great product just as other Vichy products.

Seriously, I have never had a bad experience with them.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a great moisturizing eye gel. Very easy to apply and I don't need to mess with fingers in delicate eye area. I would continue to buy it until I would need something more heavy. And yes, it doesn't help with my dark circles, but I didn't expect it either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm 34 years old ..i've noticed the bags under my eyes started to pop rececntly , few wrinkles and some dehydration... so i did some research for an eye cream to "target mainly undereye bags"...and i decided to try this and so far i do like it a lot ..it did reduced my under eye bags and brightened the area under my eyes noticeably.. It never stings my eyes even when it accidently gets into my eyes which is a plus to me .. will buy this again

edit : i'm still loving this so much ...it never irritate my eyes...i will never be without it again...def will continue buying this

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by stellaclearwater

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a rather bad product. In addition to it not providing any help for my dark circles/ eyebags, I felt that it has also dried out the skin beneath my eyes and now I have fine lines!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by jenx3989

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just tried this on one eye and after several minutes, the eye I used this on is very visibly tightened and brighter than the other! I am SO impressed! NOTHING else I have tried, and I have tried many expensive eye treatments (including the Vichy eye stick, Lancome Genifique for eyes) has ever worked so well, so quickly! My treated eye looks younger, brighter and more awake than the other, which has a noticeable sag to it. I'm AMAZED!!! I'm so happy I finally found something that works!
UPDATE: I found that for really baggy eyes, I needed to re-apply the product for a second dose in the morning. It's good to keep it handy in your purse if you need another uplift during the day. You have to give it at least 10-15 minutes to see the difference. It won't completely eliminate puffiness, but it most definitely reduces it a lot. At least for me, it's the best anti-puffiness treatment I've ever tried. (TIP: you have to squeeze the tube as you roll.)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Idanna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Meh I was disappointed because I've always had to deal with under-eye circles and it did absolutely nothing. On a positive tone it does work for under-eye puffiness, I noticed a huge difference after I used it when I got three hours of sleep. I'm going to keep looking for something that can treat under-eye circles.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by amandalsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This doesn't do anything for me at all. It is too lightweight and not moisturizing enough as a staple eye treatment for me because I have pretty dry skin under my eyes. This product is marketed to reduce undereye puffiness and dark eye circles. Undereye puffiness, maybe; but it does nothing for my dark circles. I like to stick this in the freezer for five minutes before using it because the cold constricts blood vessels and reduces swelling. The gel also absorbs very quickly, which is a plus. The squeeze tube is also idiot-proof. The lack of moisturizing properties is a far cry from my previous love - Kiehl's Avocado eye cream. This may serve as a good base under concealer in the mornings, but I need another eye cream that hydrates & alleviates my dark circles more effectively.