April 19, 2014 | 934 users online

Skincare - Face - NOW Sweet 100% Pure Almond Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great as a moisturizer for face and body and as a makeup remover. Also great for oil cleansing. Cheap and cheerful. On my second large bottle and can't imagine being without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by missris1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff! I use it in my hair, on my skin, my feet! its just amazing. I originally bought this as a makeup remover, and it does that expertly! It can't get those really hard mascara's off your eyes though, but it does a great job at removing powder, blushes, and even foundation. Its a light moisturizer, so I only use this as a moisturizer in the summer months. Its not enough for the harsh wintery months :). And dont fret about breakouts! This stuff WILL NOT break you out at all. It doesn't really help breakouts either, but doesn't exascerbate them so don't worry about that. As far as my hair, I use this as a deep condition along with some Keratin and it has really helped my hair get back to a healthier state! I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by molimoli

i read the review in here before i tried out this product.all i can say this product is amazing.i used to have oily skin.but since the last four years, i havent took care of my face.i just used baby bath soap to wash my face,never had facial,never cleanse or toning my face and that made my skin became harsh,dried,and very dull even my face start to showed fine wrinkles around the corner of the eyes,forehead,and the cheeks.and then i start to realize and worry about.and i went into search n try the extra virgin cocont oil at first,it was moisturized but it didnt soften my skin. then i stumble upon this almond oil.after read convincing review in here, i gave it a try with 60% confidence.i bought this one at iherb.com while on sale.and woooww.. this oil is very gentle and smooth on your face on the very first day i tried.it doesnt feel oliy/greasy or heavy at all.i used about 3-4 drops every night.only about 3 weeks of used my skin became very soft,subtle,smooth,and really glowww... and even all the wrinkles i mention are gone.and my face look like when i was teenager.i cant believe it.and very happy....... luckliy i havent spend hundreds of dollars on expensive make up.this one is cheap,effective and 100% natural. from now on i have trust on natural products.natural is the best.and thankyou so much for those who has wrote all the review here.it helps me a lot to make decision to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by mastrogianni

EXCELLENT value for a quality product!

Almond oil makes for a therapeutic and economical massage/bath oil.

(A tip for those making bath oils; add a tablespoon almond/olive oil along with any essential oils you like (lavander and Mandarin is an excellent combo for nights, as it tones and cleanses the skin while hydrating and relaxing the mind), to a tablespoon of honey or a glass of milk, stir in very well just before adding to a hot bath while it is still running- this way the oil will disperse evenly!)

I use this as a treatment for the ends of my hair along with Argan and essential oils of Grapefruit, YlangYlang, Lavander and others. I have shoulder length fine hair and it used to knot together and snap off before I began treating my ends. Now it feels so strong and protected for a couple of days after each treatment. I can only use oils on my hair before shampooing as otherwise I just look too greasy. If you have thicker hair than me this shouldn't be a problem at all though!

Almond Oil is the main carrier oil for my home made everything body oil blend. It truely is amazing what plant oils can do for so many conditions or simply for varying cosmetic benefits. Start looking into it and get hooked!

Don't buy now products instore as they are cheaper online at iherb.com:
You should have a look at the essential oils from this brand as well as they are of great quality and significantly cheaper than others on the market! I am an iHerb junkie. Use my referral code: HNN763 at the checkout for $10 off your first purchase!

A link to buy this almond oil at a discounted price is right here:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love applying this after showers on mornings when I'm not in a hurry to get out the door. I notice that my skin is more soft and supple on days that I use the almond oil over regular lotions. It makes for a great massage oil as well since it's not very fast absorbing but that also means its not ideal for moisturizing when you're in a rush. Great for people who want a natural and inexpensive moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by pratimapeanut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all this is very economical, the 16 oz. bottle I bought 5 months ago hasn't quite run out yet, where as a bottle of lotion (curel etc.) would run out every 2 months. I like that this is a single ingredient product. Using traditional drugstore lotions softens my skin but gradually they stop working or I develop an allergic reaction to them. Sweet almond oil is very gentle and gives my skin lasting moisture when I apply to damp skin after bathing. I have already repurchased for $8.99, that's less than $2 an ounce. The cap does leak/drip which is not a big deal to me because I don't travel with it and I keep it on a saucer in my bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by whitley0499

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When my daughter was an infant she had eczema and dry scalp. I didn't want to wash her hair in the chemical shampoo recommended so I looked for alternatives and came across the benefits of sweet almond oil. I began to massage it into her scalp every other night and put some drops of it in her bath water. Her skin started to clear up within a week and flaky cradle cap scalp went away. Now I use it as an oil treatment for my hair in the winter when my scalp tends to be more dry. I add it to a hair mask I use to deep treat my hair every other week. I also use it on my skin by adding a few drops to other lotions and creams. It has no scent, a small bottle lasts a long time, and it's not too greasy. It seems to absorb well into the skin rather than sit on top like thicker butters and synthetic oils. The container tends to be kind of drippy so I would recommend keeping it on a surface that won't be damaged by oil or transferring it into one of those oil bottles with the pointy top. I have acne prone skin so I do not use it on facial skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In love! I use this soley on my hair. I'm finding my hair has improved greatly so far as shine, and my ends are looking healthy. I use a SMALL amount every other night and apply it to the ends. Once a week I make a "cocktail" of coconut oil, almond oil, rosemary oil, & peppermint oil. I micorwave it for a few seconds, pour it into a squeeze bottle (from sally's) and apply from scalp to ends, place hair in a high bun, cover w/a plastic cap and leave it in anywhere from an hour to several hours. I shampoo twice (sulfate free), condition and I'm all done!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I had been using expensive makeup removers such as the Lancome Bi-Fical which retails $28/4.2 oz bottle. I was on a quest to find a good waterproof makeup remover that didn't break my bank or my face out. Drugstore removers just were not removing all the waterproof mascara off my lashes. I tried this oil out and WOW, this stuff works even better than the Lancome Bi-Fical and you can pick this stuff up on amazon or somewhere else online for really cheap too. I only use a little but of this around my eye area. I wait for it to break down the product then I work it around in a circular motion and then use a makeup wipe to take off the product. Afterwards I might repeat, then I'll wash my face. The skin around my eyes has really improved too! Loving it and judging by the uses that other beauty lovers below having been using this for it has multi-tasking functions which I have yet to try out. The only downfall about this product is that the packaging is a little cheap but I don't mind for the price tag!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by MissMelinda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Started using Almond Oil for a moisturizer on my face...I have some premature wrinkles from smiling too much ;) I'm in my late 20's and have been on a quest to find something to help with wrinkles and not make my skin feel tight and dry. Almond oil seems to be working! I first tried coconut oil but it dried out my face...but works well on my body. Almond oil is the way to go if you have excessively dry skin :)