Dior Soothing Toner Alcohol Free 200ml

4.6

on 10/11/2010 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use Dior Energizing toner and that was amazing. But recently I couldn't find it, not sure if it was discontinued. So I settled for this toner. Though I prefer the Energizing toner, this toner is also amazing in it's own right. I use this after makeup removal. It removes the rest of the makeup that remain and unclogs my pores. Sounds generic, like any cleanser can do that, BUT no, you really have to try it to see it. I used to think that facial washes could do the same but after using toner, I could definitely see the difference and it's big. These toners contain ingrediants that really add radiance to my face. It makes my face superrr soft, evens out my skin tone, and makes my skin glow like I still have makeup on!! I put on moisturizer after and eye cream and the results are significant! My skin looks better than ever...TRY THIS!!!!!!

on 8/17/2010 4:31:00 PM

This is a great product. It cleanses a little, and decently hydrating. I like the light fragrance, too. And its inexpensive for the quality. User-friendly bottle. Whats more?

on 4/26/2010 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Cannot live without- fabulous for sensitive skin like mine. Lovely light fragrance, too!

on 4/22/2010 9:21:00 PM

This is a great toner, really moisturizing compared to other toners I have tried. Has a great smell, the only thing I don't like about this toner is it kind of feels sticky on my face after I apply it, but it's not that bad. I like this toner but I think it's too expensive, going to try some other toners before deciding if I will purchase this one again.

on 1/27/2010 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this toner.
It really softens my skin and moisturizes well.
And I also love the smell of this toner.
The packaging is nice, it's got a pump and I can control the amount that I use more consistently. I REALLY LIKE IT!

on 1/21/2010 2:06:00 PM

I've never used a toner before, I've never really seen the need, it just feels like yet another product and thing to do but I decided to buy one anyway as I don't want to be left behind!

I quite enjoyed using this during the hot summer, it's fresh and light. It brightend up my complexion and removed the last bit of makeup which I didn't realize was still there.

I'd buy again

on 12/3/2009 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pretty good! If i didn't want to give other brands' toners a try, I'd buy this again :] Price isn't that great, $31 CAD, but the volume's pretty big I guess, 200 mLs.
It comes in a fairly big pump bottle, the pump is easy to use.
Pros:
- indeed soothing, feels very nice and calming on the skin
- helps give the face bit of glow
- helps with blemishes/redness/sensitivity/irritations
- alcohol-free
- contains plant leaf extracts
Cons:
- not hydrating at all (tho it doesn't claim to be either, so that's fair)
- contains fragrance and parabens

on 11/29/2009 9:13:00 PM

I like this toner - I have ver reactive skin, and this toner does what it says it will and soothes your skin. It is very refreshing. I agree with other poster - LOVE to pump - SO much more hygenic! Will be buying again.

on 11/26/2009 11:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Finally, a toner that my skin actually likes (besides my lovely SK-II FT Clear Lotion which is v v expensive). I've found this is a good toner to sub my SK-II toner with when I can't afford that 1 as the Dior Soothing Toner is Alcohol Free so doesn't make my face feel tight after using it. Also, my skin doesn't develop little pimples with this toner (or my SK-II toner), as in the past I've used other brand toners (Decleor, Darphin, Lancome) & these have caused my skin to develop little pimples after a few days of using these toners. I also like how hygenic the bottle is with it's pump lid & I find it quite economical as I only need 1 squirt of toner for my face & 1 for my neck. I'll be repurchasing!!