October 1, 2014 | 1644 users online

Lipstick - Senna - Sheer Lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kookielovins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Would of just gave it one lippy, but an extra was given for staying power. Thankfully I bought this on sale. I have the Pink Lava shade. It has an unattractive yellow undertone when applied which isn't good for making teeth look whiter. I have to put 2 coats on my lips in order for my lips to match the lipstick. It is not that moisturizing and it feathers outside the lip line, I've never had that problem with other lipsticks . Especially at it's retail value, I expected more.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Nova. It is described as "glistening peach," but it is more pink rather than peach color. There is plenty of shimmer in it and it looks like a shimmering gloss on me. Not particularly moisturizing. I am a big Senna fan, and this is the only product that I have found somewhat disappointing thus far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by womanwarrior

I have this in Rosette, a MLBB brownish rose. The texture is really creamy, yet not sticky and medium pigmented. Sort of like Vincent lingo baby balm, but more opaque. Senna is a great line. Too bad it's not more widely sold

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 10:55:00 AM More reviews by pippin8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great lipstick. I generally go with regular lipsticks formulations (not matte or sheer); however, the sales lady recommended the sheer for me. After trying it on and then comparing it to a regular lipstick, I decided that I liked the sheer the best. The pigmentation is great and the lipstick is very moisturizing and glistening. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It's probably my favorite formulation of the lipstick line. It is so moisturizing you will never need to put a lipbalm underneath. The only downside is that my tube broke, but regardless the quality is superb and the color lasts long. I bought Hush, and I couldn't find anything like it in MAC. Hush is a nice neutral, kind of like pinky brown with hints of purple. It makes your lips look very full and sexy. This does not have the nice vanilla scent the lip lacquers do, but from what I can tell it is odorless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by MissLaura2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love these! got 2 from the Glamour kit from shopnbc.com in Pinksicle and Ruby glaze. soo pretty and on the cool side. Pinksicle is a sheer, glossy light pink shade. last forever and feels soo nice on the lips. ruby glaze has the same texture and wearbility. it's a pretty ruby shade, sheer, and make the lips look soo sexy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mxk2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent, excellent sheer lipsticks! I have Faded Lace, which is my grail YLBB shade, a very soft natural pink, and Grape Lace, which is a mid-tone pink-berry shade, great for fall. These have a soft glossy finish and wear well, considering they are sheers (which typically don't last that long on the lips).

I also have a Sheer Matte in Minus Red, my grail daytime red. The finish isn't as glossy as the regular sheer but is more of a very softly glossy finish (not what I would call a matte finish, anyway).

Love these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2003 4:54:00 AM More reviews by jamiefox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Senna lipsticks are THE BEST!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2002 5:11:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was sorting through lipsticks (of which I have way too many for one person!)and came across Senna sheer lipstick in Stain. I have no recollection when I bought this lipstick but it was my only Senna lipstick. This color stain is really really dark in the tube - scary black looking dark. When I put this color on I was amazed at how lovely the color is. This is like a light sheer blackberry. A really nice - I just stained my lips eating fresh berries. How could I not have known I had this great color from Senna? I love this color. I love this lipstick. I want more colors from Senna!