November 26, 2014 | 1726 users online

Top/Base Coats - Cover Girl - Boundless Color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I got the base in Blue You 573 and top in Gold Rush 415. (Okay, yes I'm a huge Vamp Diaries fan. U gotta admit: lapis lazuli is pretty cool&sleek in design) This is def a nail polish that delivers! The combo was so sparkly and stayed that way till I took it off! So much btr than Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure stuff. Serious, SH lasted a day w/o chipping while CG wears for a week w/o chipping.
HG worthy

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by staceyalberta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the cover girl boundless color nail sparkle top coat in silver & i love it. It is packed full of not only sparkle, but larger glitter circles as well. i haven't used it as a top coat yet, but i use it in my nail art. i put some onto paper & find it very easy to get the larger circles out & onto my nails. as a highlight lightly brushed over nail art it is GREAT!! will get this in more colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in "Crushed Shells". I have to say that I am a lazy nail person and my polish on my toes stays on forever, and I am not fussy with it so when I get tired of the color I throw this on over top of the other color and put a top coat over it and I am set for another couple weeks! This is one of my favorite polishes EVAR!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

"Crystal Mist" color. I LOVE this! A multi-colored (light colors) sparkle topcoat, thick and plenty of sparkle. It's meant to go over regular polishes, but I've used it alone or mixed with clear and it's very pretty.